Huge Rant !!!!!

xjade_edenx

yummy mummy and wtt
Reaction score
The other day me and my partner where talking about when to try for another baby, we both decided next february but the other day one of my best friends gave birth to a beauiful little girl and i cant wait any longer, im 18 in october and plan to move out just after but its frustraiting i want another and he doesn't, how can he not :hissy:
I WANT ONE AND I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Aww xjade_edenx, You will get your :bfp: soon!! Best of Luck when you and your partner start trying. In the mean time, spend all the time you can with your best friend and get some practise in!!!!

Just think, Good things come to those who wait for it!

:hug: Time will fly by.

I know but im soooo ready now, I already have a little girl but i dont want children who are miles apart in age if you know what i mean. I'm ready but he isnt and thats what is annoying me :(
could luck with your BFP also hun

Oh I know what you mean about the age gaps, my sister and I were 3 years apart and that seemed like alot. I would like to have them within a year -year and a half, convincing FH of that will be a task. But in the end you both have to be ready and willing, a joint effort! In the end, no matter what the gap it will be SO worth it! Best of Luck!

aww hun, im with you. its SO frustrating. Fingers crossed it all comes round nice and quick!

:hugs: hope your time passes quickly, but in the mean time enjoy it just you and your LO x

My son is 18 and is no where near ready to become a dad lol, when I was 18 I was just about to have my daughter! Some are ready some are ready some arn;t!

I would take it in your stride hun and dont rush it, you want next little one to be made with "Both" parents "Fully" ready and joiced in his arrival. It will happen when the time is right.

I got clucky after every baby hence why I have a lot of children lol

I completely understand how you feel! I want one so bad!!!!!!!:hissy: but i am forced to wait. Till we are engaged at least. Hopefully the end of 2009 i will be starting to try! :happydance:

omg i kno exactly what u mean, the little sprogs are everywhere and i just want one for myself too

my bf Thinks im crazy being on here all the time. He thinks that it's making me want one more...because im surrounded by it on here. But i told him that i am not the only one who wants it really bad and it's nice and helpful to be near other girls that hate waiting teehee

jade i want another baby as soon as we are living together. i have nevr said i dont want another child either hun. i would be over the moon if you fell pregnant again.
x

Maybe if you set the date of TTC when you move in together then you have two things to look forward to.
I am sure it will happen when its suppose to.
BTW What a beautiful name your daughter has xx

thats a good idea, thank you i think trying setting a specific time would help so we dont change our minds for whatever reason. i cant wait to have another baby to look after!

Awwww...
You seem like a real sweetheart daddy2eden. Hope you guys can set your date soon :hugs:
-x-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"