huge temp drop...

hopefulinwv

Reaction score
I was the happiest girl in the world yesterday when i got my crosshairs on fertility friend but today i wake up to a HUGE temp drop that was not expected..it took my crosshairs away for the second time this cycle...I was up until 2:30 a.m. but i temp at 7 a.m. so i did get plenty of sleep before temping..can someone look at it and tell me why my temperature would unexpectedly drop that much?https://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w537/hopefulinwv/wwwfertilityfriendcom_zpsbeccc4e9.png

How long are your cycles usually??

To be honest i am not sure..they vary..for example Nov (2012) 28 Dec 31 Jan35 March 56 April 51 May33 June 28 July 77...

Have you consulted any doc for you irregular cycles?

Yes but all they do is try to put me on BC when they know we are ttc.

I would recommend you get CD3 blood tests done. It might clear alot of things. Also find a good gyn who can do your vaginal u/s to have a look at your ovaries. Have you always been irregular?

Yes i had trouble starting my period for the first time also..all i did was spot for a year and then when it came i bled for two months..since then i've been irregular..I'll bring up the cd 3 bloods..I had a vaginal ultrasound last month and i had a tangerine size ovarian cyst...i thought that was my problem last cycle but i finally ovulated and AF came two days after the cyst ruptured..this cycle looks like another long one though..i had CH until that weird temp drop yesterday.. I have another ultrasound on Friday to see if other cysts developed...I am also looking for a good obgyn..

yeah go for a cd3 test it clears up a lot f thing!!..also as per ur chart it looks like u havnt ovulated..cuz the temps are not consistently up..but then it may be because f numerous reasons..temp can at times get wrong..all I would ssay dear as Mrs WKJ also suggested consult ur OB/GYN..and go for a test it will clear up a lot f confusion!!
GL for your test keep us updated!! Fx

I really hope you find a good gyn and things start getting better. Have they tested you for possible PCOS?

thanks ladies. No i have never been tested for anything like that..i did bring up to my old obgyn (i got married & moved 3 hrs away so the one i'm seeing now is the only one that would take me right away) that i have like 5 signs of endo but he said they don't even test for that until it gets really bad..

what does that mean until it gets real bad..god..doctors these days..WTH,!
they really do not understand the emotions that we go thru while in ttc..

try to check out in ur area some other good doc hun..like seeing the reviews and all.?? or if some f ur friend who can recommend to u , having a good doc is realy imp..

what does that mean until it gets real bad..god..doctors these days..WTH,!
they really do not understand the emotions that we go thru while in ttc..

try to check out in ur area some other good doc hun..like seeing the reviews and all.?? or if some f ur friend who can recommend to u , having a good doc is realy imp..

I know.. the dr i'm seeing right now keeps trying to push BC on me cause of that cyst i had last cycle (that ruptured) and she knows i'm ttc and have irregular cycles..she thinks if i take that BC for 6 months i'll magically get pregnant the first month i stop it but i'm not going to take it and risk making my cycles worse after coming off of it plus we don't wanna wait that long..i would but i don't have any friends up here :cry: there was one i really wanted to get into but they couldn't take me right away unless i get a positive pregnancy test for gyn it'd be Dec or Jan :cry:

Aww so sorry dear u got to go thru all this all I want to say font lose hope n if ur new to a place so what find out by yourself online dnt wry u have a great support group here never feel alone!!
Also for the BC I m nt having much idea abt it cuz I was never on that in my life but then all I knw is what I feel BC is also given to regulate your hormones so may be thts the case doc advised but then if u planning a baby what's the point of giving BC I don't get tht part, may be ur doc saying u to get ur cycle regular by taking it then try!!

But until u have ur cycles regular pinpointing ov is really tough so I think consulting a better doc will help u a lot Hun do this first find out a good doc

I'll definitely look for a better doctor. i told DH after my follow up ultrasound Friday i won't go back to her anymore. She did tell me it's gonna be harder for me to get pregnant because i'm not regular :cry:

Aww lots f hugs n luv to u dear don't cry seriously nothing can stop us to be pregnant ok it may take time but it will happen eventually let's just keep our mind straight and do what is required the best to get it and I knw we will dnt wry dear check out the reviews around u n get an appointment things will ne great soon!! Hoping the best for u may we all get BFP soon!!

i hope we get those two pink lines soon too! thanks a lot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->