Hungry all the time....

Christinee

Reaction score
Since a couple days ago it seems like I am hungry all the time... I will eat and then 30 minutes later my stomach is growling again... I am doing my best to keep it healthy because one of my biggest fears is gaining too much but not only am I hungry, I crave junk! LOL

I hear you all the way over from second trimester!! A lot of the women that craved junk have found out they're carrying boys xxx

I hear you all the way over from second trimester!! A lot of the women that craved junk have found out they're carrying boys xxx

Ooooooooooo..... I hope so!!!!!! :D

I am hoping so bad for a boy.. Can't you tell.. Look at my ticker!! haha

Hahaha! Are your junk cravings more sweet or savoury? Mine were cheese slices, burgers and curry during the first trimester and I'm having a boy! More than a few women have mentioned tacos and cheese toasties. I'm making myself hungry! xxx

Hahaha! Are your junk cravings more sweet or savoury? Mine were cheese slices, burgers and curry during the first trimester and I'm having a boy! More than a few women have mentioned tacos and cheese toasties. I'm making myself hungry! xxx

Yes that is exactly the kind of stuff I am craving... If I could eat chili cheese fries every day I would !! I ate a hamburger the other day and it was the best thing in the world it tasted like. lol

Oh this is interesting as when I had ds I craved potatoe cakes drenched in butter, and this pregnancy I'm the same so could be another boy 😊x

I am the same way! And when I get hungry is when my sickness kicks back in. I feel like I need to eat non stop but my problem is that nothing at all sounds good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->