Hungry but nothing is appetizing

j3ss

Reaction score
I have had a general aversion to food lately. I am hungry, but nothing is appetizing to me. Has anyone else suffered from aversions that don't seem to be specific to any food, but instead all food? How did you get over it? I want to make sure I'm eating enough for the baby!

Yes I did at six weeks and no food helped and the thought of food was enough to make me gag so I was put on medication and its helped immensely as it increased my appetite :D

Same here... honestly all food is repulsing to me. Besides slushies but those aren't really good for you...

Yup, it seems to be verything I used to love/eat before pregnancy, Toast and crumpets and my saviour if im feeling exhausted, if not i have a sandwich which is better as I can get my protein in

Hi there, I also had general aversion to food from 7weeks to 13weeks of pregnancy. there was not much I could do to get me eating. My doctor told me to just make sure I take fruits, which was also difficult. I ended up drinking loads smoothies. thankfully that went down quite well.

Ive had this and its been awful, only just starting to feel better now thankfully! I found sticking to very plain foods helped i seemed to crave weetabix constantly! :lol: im sure everything will be fine and you should start to feel better soon entering second tri :D

xx

I'm in the same boat :( I have actually just started putting a little of everything on my plate and seeing what goes down best. My OB says it will pass in a few weeks.....boy howdy do I ever hope so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->