Hurry up symptoms (4+3)

Bumblebee24

Mummy July 2014 Rainbow
Reaction score
Well am sure ill be regretting saying this when I have my head down the loo. Are any of you not yet really getting any symptoms or if so when did they really kick in & what are they.

Before my mmc in sept I new I was pregnant as my boobs where killing me. This time round I hadn't a clue I thought AF was on her way. Sharp pains & twinges in my lower stomach & back ache. I also keep waking up early hours of the morning. I feel a little more tired than usual but not like last time.

When will sore boobs, sickness & tiredness start. I have heard between 6-8 weeks is roughly the arvage time is this correct.

With DS I got none. I was even waiting for braxon hicks or labour to start with him but not luck and had to be induced.

This one I had morning sickness before my BFP. So I guess mine go from one extreme to the other! However, most common time is around the 6-8 week mark so you have plenty of time and in case you never get any then that's fine too, so try not to worry either way.

Hey, well yeah for me the horrendous sickness kicked around six weeks, look i would not wish it on anyone :( the vomiting and the severe depression and aversion to smells. I guess you truly are pregnant when u feel those things and i knew my baby was a strong one because i was sick right through lol and her heart was beating fast from the beginning, i do not know if symptoms mean its more likely you will keep the baby but if it does then I can testify to that. You know, it would be nice to have no symptoms and be able to enjoy your pregnancy though? its the worst of the worst feeling constantly nauseous and throwing up and thirsty and filled with emotions and exhaustion and insomnia...

Arias putting it that why sound horrible but I'd take it to no I was defo pregnant lol. Just can't wsit to get to that 12 week mark x

I feel the same Bumblebee. Although thinking back I don´t want the exhaustion, depression and nausia and sickness. I had with my DD. Also don´t want sensitive nipples as still breastfeeding. xxx

Before pregnancy was confirmed by us at 5 weeks, I had sore boobs, was very tired, sensitive smell, acne, moody, morning sickness was in effect. After 5 weeks it picked up I was constantly hungry but smells set me off and feeling sick so all of that combined was horrible. I was hungry but my tummy would hurt so I would just go to sleep which would be bad when I woke up bc I would be even hungrier and feeling even more sick.

I'm now 12.5 weeks my morning sickness lightened up a lot towards the end of my 9th week tiredness also lightened up but I'm still tired my smells are still sensitive acne is getting slightly better. Still moody boobs hurt once in a while not like they did before 5 weeks!

Some will have symptoms early on later on or not at all more symptoms or lack of doesn't mean good or bad pregnancy.

I'm not experiencing many symptoms. I pee a lot and can feel my uterus stretching. At times my nipples hurt, but really only when cold. Overall it's been pretty mild.

I havent any this pregnancy. First trimester my symptom...BFP

I was just saying this weekend that I can feel that I need to slow down...I am starting to get quite tired.

I'm only ever nauseous when I'm hungry or on the bus and I'm 11 weeks and 3 days :)

I've be extremely tired, wake up a lot to pee, sometimes the nips start hurting, cravings and always hungry up until a week ago, moody sometimes but not too often, restless legs and joints popping like crazy, 10# weight gain, annnndd headaches.

I haven't thrown up yet or had any bleeding. I have had a few dry renches if I'm too slow to get food in me.

Hey!

You will regret saying it like you say when you have your head over the loo but too feel ill and have sore boobs I suppose is a bit of a relief as you actually 'feel' pregnant. I felt the same at 5 weeks I felt absolutely nothing, then 6 weeks it all hit me like a bus!! I am 12 weeks now and the sickness has stopped thank god but the sore boobs lower back etc are still there.
With my first I was absolutely symptom free until I started showing...very strange !

It's a fantastic journey enjoy it as much as you can !

x

Thanks Sophie I think ill start enjoying when I start to see chances between my mmc in September & this time. So hoping this is our rainbow baby xx can't wait for the new year when we finaly get to see the heart beat x

I have been pretty lucky so far. Just a few waves of nausea here and there, sore itchy breast, and mood swings big time. The worst symptom i've had is bad acne that won't go away...ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->