Husband against NTNP?

huggiez

Reaction score
After 4 years of NTNP, we became pregnant with our precious little boy and he was born about a month ago. We didn't think we would ever have another one, and were surprised and happy when we found out before Christmas last year. The issue is: I want another one! :haha: I love my 3 boys so much, and would love to have another boy :wacko:!! My husband is thinking we shouldn't, at which I informed him that our last one was 4 years in the making, who knows if we could even get pregnant again!

Anyone had the same issues? Or am I just possibly going through some crazy hormones right now? I really want to start NTNP again soon!!

It could be hormonal... but isnt the whole urge to have babies hormonal and instinctual??!! If you think you'd really like one more.. I think you need to have a serious sit down. IMO- money should never be an issue-. Remember the days when people didnt have/ believe in birth control and had like 8 or 15 kids? There is ALWAYS a way to make it work! I have three now and would LOVE LOVE another baby. I have MORE than enough love.. and I figure- my brain is already broken.. so whats one more kid? lol! You dont want to regret not "completing" your family if you think you need one more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->