Husband doesn't give me space with intimacy

I'm so sorry your going through this. My husband and I have a very good sex life but even we don't go at it every day and certainly if I'm feeling so awful. I don't mean to be disrespectful but your husband is being extremely insensitive. This is not normal to me. It IS very important to have that intimacy but how could he possibly think your into it when your uncomfortable. Women get turned on with our brain 1st. Jeez. Can you guys really sit down and discuss this? Him acting like a big baby if he doesn't get it for 2 days is selfish and childish.

He needs to understand that he is the one who is not pregnant, going through changes as your little bean grows. My husband has been amazing. We've gone from 3-4 times a week down to 1-2 just because of all of this. He does get a little irritated but he understands. This week though nada both been sick :( Anyway enough bout me. 2 days without sex is not a rocky relationship and he needs to pull his head out of his butt and tend to you and the baby. Maybe get him a dad to be book. Sit down with him and tell him that what he is doing is unhealthy for everyone and if he is really that horny to go rub one out. If talking with him yourself doesn't work have him meet with your OB and get it explained that way.

He's being very mean and insensitive. It sounds like he has a very high sex drive. I think masturbation would be a good idea for him until you feel better.

You better warn him that after a vagina l delivery doctors don't want you to be having sex for 6 weeks usually and c-sections I am not sure about. I take my 6 weeks very seriously, Lol. It is the only time I can safely cuddle without expectations. You can always help him out without having any sort of sex.

Your husband's actions are definately unfair. i suggest you sit him down and explain that at th moment there are so many things going on in your body and you hormones are such that sex is the last thing on your mind. also try get him a book so he can maybe understand where you are coming from.
I am six weeks pregnant now after struggling with TTC for 5 years. My hubby is actually the one who does not want penetrative intercourse because he fears something might happen to baby, and i am happy at this because i am not always up to sex. I do try and relieve him im some other ways whenever i can though.

If he can't keep it in his pants for one day, seriously tell him to go burn off some steam in the bathroom. You're not there to be his sexual object. If he's pestering you so much you're in tears about it, that is not cool. I hope you don't feel pressured by him - he needs to respect you when you say it's not a good time.

If he can't go without sex now god help him when the baby is born and you're recovering from the birth...

But no seriously, you need to speak to him or even write him a text and just say that you love him but you are tired and feeling so unwell!

Me and my partner haven't had sex since I got our bfp as I've had spotting and he's fine with it.

Also before we had our daughter we had sex every other day now it's probably once a week or even less than that, seriously babies and exhaustion change everything so maybe he needs to know that as well xx

Also if he thinks two days without and your relationships is on the rocks? That's ridiculous. Sex doesn't make a whole relationship x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->