Husband Farts...... Purps ? Is this normal?

BumbleBeeMom

Reaction score
Hi Ladies.... My husband of two years farts all around the houe and even when he's laying on the couch and im sitting at the end of the couch.. He burps loud and doesnt say excuse me. Is this normal for a man to get this comfertable or has he lost respect towards me.. Cause i feel disrespected when he fats and im laying at the end of the couch and to him it seems like nothing.

My hubby does this all the time. :roll:

I do moan when he does it, but he takes no notice. Just a part of being that close to someone I think. :shrug:

My OH will not fart in front of me! we have been together for over 8 years and in that time i have heard him fart 2-3 times... he will go off to the toilet to do it!
I asked why he doesn't do it in front of me and he said its because he thinks its rude :)

DH leaves the farting to me. :nope: But he burps like it's no one's business. And poor DH hiccurps - whenever he gets the hiccups, they come out hic-burp! :haha:

We both do say "excuse me" most of the time.

My o.h does it all the time, I would only considered it rude if i was eating or had friends/family round (but he never would do it then)
I do also lol! i couldn't imagine having to leave the room just to do that!
I feel well and truly comfortable in front of o/h and couldn't imagine it any other way :D
because if you think about it its only a fart Lol Its totally natural

my ex husband used to do that... we did get tooo comfortable around each other...

but my new partner of just over 3 years, will not fart in front of me or anyone, he will leave room or go to toilet.. burps he will do but say excuse me... i will burp aswell..welll at the moment i have no option they come out without even knowing hahaha

Eww I would kick him up the butt! My oh will fart but not like at me or all the time.

Sounds pretty normal hey... yea he says im the only one he can fart around.. but when i fart he says " you're nasty" and he says that its not normal and looks bad when a girl farts... He says it makes me unatractive.. figure huh :wacko:

My OH farted on my leg in his sleep the other morning, he would be mortified if I told him because neither of us even acknowledge our farts. If I know one is brewing I usually excuse myself, but I was raised this way even with family.

If it bothers you then you should say something. Remind him that you'd appreciate it if he'd excuse himself and if he can't manage to leave the room (if that's what you want) then he needs to say "pardon me." He won't know if it is bothering you if you don't speak up. Men are not mind readers.

Thanks Lulu... oh i remind him all the time, just that he doesn's seem to care.:nope: I was raised to not make a party for every fart, but at the same time i was taught to be respectful and if one can't hold it or make it on time to leave the room then say excuse me.... but that doesnt seem to fase him.

Yeah my DH does that but I also fart in front of him! It's only normal after all :)
Better out than in! X

Lmao with me and Steve it's the other way round! I farted in bed the first time we slept together (which was on our first date :haha:) - I figured we'd just shared bodily fluids so a little gas shouldn't matter and if our relationship was going somewhere he would have to get used to it, and if it wasn't then I'd never see him again lol!

It took Steve months after I moved in for him to fart in front of me though, now we just do it wherever and whenever - but avoid doing it directly onto each other :haha:

I wouldn't be offended by it to be honest.

My OH farts all the time, he usually says excuse me unless he thinks i've not noticed :haha: and then we just end up laughing. Try and see the funny side :)

Yes unfortunately. Mine is the same and in bed. Its actually disgusting and he wonders why I don't want sex :roll:

I wouldn't be offended by it to be honest.

My OH farts all the time, he usually says excuse me unless he thinks i've not noticed :haha: and then we just end up laughing. Try and see the funny side :)

Bless you and your honeymoon period! Come back in 5, 10, 15 years and say the same :rofl:

Bahaha my dad always used to fart around the house and he never once said "excuse me" i thought he was nasty and had no resepct... i just think it can be disrespectful.. thats just me. I mean if both think its okay, go ahead.. enjoy each others bodily smells and sounds, but its different when one does it and the other just has to accept it. I guess i just have to get used to it...:blush:

me and OH fart and burp infront of each other all the time, i always say excuse me but he just does it and stinks the place out! there is seriously something wrong with him....his farts are the worst :sick:

My husband farts but i dont notice it that much, if they really stink i tell him that when he feels the next one coming to move to another room LOL as for the burps, i think i beat him hands down on that one especially after a can of coke.

My husbands mate though farts all the time its just constant, we all went out for dinner and he farted about 20 times in 2 hours, the odd fart fair enough but man how any women would put up with that i dont know!!! lol x

My husband and I emit gas in front of each other all the time. I'm probably worse now that I'm pregnant, when a little tooter slips out I just look at him and say, "excuse me but I just wanted to blow you a kiss"

Its a natural thing that happens, most of the time we laugh and pick on each other about it. We do not do this in public or around other family members and such tho.. that WOULD be rude lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->