Husband Farts...... Purps ? Is this normal?

My husband and I been married almost 3 years and we do not fart in front of each other. I would be really embarrassed and so would he. And if we burp we say excuse me.

We fart and burp infront of each other all the time :shrug: Tbh I dont see a problem with it, everyone farts and burps and those who say they dont, they LIE :haha::haha:

we do both in front of each other and always have! i have IBS and if i hold it in i get bloody awful cramps! so it has to come out im afraid lol! x

DH once farted on a blanket and didn't tell me then said the blanket smelt weird and made me put my nose right in it.... I gagged!!

Oh my goodness ladies thank you for this thread, it's had me in stitches. It was the farty blanket that really got me! I'm literally crying with laughter!

As you may guess I find farting and burping absolutely hilarious, as does my OH, whether mine or his. Seriously, we live and work from home together, if I tried to hold it in I'd explode. And if I can't fart in front of him how on earth would I feel about potentially taking a dump on the bed in front of him when I give birth?!

My oh farts, it's pretty constant as well, especially if he's eaten something or had a big meal (usually fast food/take away), tbh it drives me up the wall sometimes. It's the smell more than anything! They absolutely reek and I know it's natural but I HATE fart smells He says sorry when he does it because he knows how much I hate the smell lol.

I do fart but no where near as frequently as he does, it's nice to get my own back though. If I fart and he complains about the smell then I just say to him "well now you know how I feel" lol.

My OH trumps all the time too, it doesn't bother me unless they're really smelly!!! He does giggle and say sorry though!!

I on;y started trumping in front of him after Tom was born!!! So that's 6 years of not trumping in front of him. He doesn't like it when I do it!!!!

Our LO trumps all the time too and he says pooey, smelly Tom/Daddy/Mummy........ Run away, run away!!! It's very cute x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->