Husband won't ntnp!!

Beccaboop

Mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
I suggested that we start ntnp now instead of just TTC in October but it coursed an argument between us because he said I wad trying to trick him into getting pregnant before the time we have decided to which isn't true at all!! :sad:

ahhh boo... what difference will couple of mnoths make xxx

Aww, hun. I feel for you, my DH said the same and it deep down crush me inside. I felt like he doesn't love me enough or do not want a family and so many negative things run on my mind. Although, he told me his reasons and I totally understand. And we are NTNP now. :happydance:

I'm sure he had his reasons for not TTC, you can talk to him or it never hurts to wait a while yet I know it's frustrating. Hope you feel better, hun. Lots of baby dust to you. :hugs:

For a lot of men, I think to them NTNP is the same thing as TTC. I know that's the case with mine! :haha: They figure if there is ANY chance you can get you pregnant, then you're 'trying'! :growlmad:

Men can be soooo insecure. Maybe give him some time to process. For guys, TTC or NTNP is a huge deal to them! It was huge and still is with my guy.

Since it takes two to tango maybe you can come to a compromise like maybe NTNP starting mid-August and than TTC in October. Trying working on a compromise.

Are you on birth control pills? I stopped mine a few months ago and DH knew about it. But he just decided he didn't care if we got pg sooner I guess because one day he just didn't pull out or use a condom, and we haven't ever since then.

I guess I'm saying that maybe he will come around. Sorry I don't have any good advice! :flower:

I think most men think NTNP and TTC are the same thing. My husband wouldn't have a clue, and presumably he thinks you're suddenly wanting to fall pregnant now, rather than starting in October, so I can see why he's said what he did.

Most people fall pregnant without having to resort to taking temperatures and peeing on OPKs.

Yeah t hey are annoying arent they! I find it best to come up with logical reason, and then their brain will tick away and eventually come round to your way of thinking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->