Husbands sceptical

Angebun

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Really new to this. Need some advice please. I woke up with really bad cramping and gas and went to the toilet... only to have runs.. sorry (tmi). Did a test a first response early detection this line showed up. DH states he doesn't believe it as we had a false pregnancy last month. ( Asda brand.... don't go there..) I'm 12dpo had cramping ever since ovulation. Food tastes have changed. Have felt like crap for a week... gone off coffee and chocolate and don't really eat much apart from mince pies with single cream.. can you have a look at this pic for me please?
I can see a line. Had to crop pic as originals were far too big to upload.Screenshot_20181124-041744_Photo Editor.jpg

Thanks lovelies!

Hi ladies! Really new to this. Need some advice please. I woke up with really bad cramping and gas and went to the toilet... only to have runs.. sorry (tmi). Did a test a first response early detection this line showed up. DH states he doesn't believe it as we had a false pregnancy last month. ( Asda brand.... don't go there..) I'm 12dpo had cramping ever since ovulation. Food tastes have changed. Have felt like crap for a week... gone off coffee and chocolate and don't really eat much apart from mince pies with single cream.. can you have a look at this pic for me please?
I can see a line. Had to crop pic as originals were far too big to upload.View attachment 1048816

Thanks lovelies!
Looks Like BFP to me. As long as with in time frame there is color there! Congrats to you!!

Looks Like BFP to me. As long as with in time frame there is color there! Congrats to you!!

Thank you! I promised him we will take 1 tomorrow morning. Took a clear blue digital one but they're not as sensitive I got told. So it said I wasn't pregnant.. AF is supposed to be due on Tuesday. It's first time for me so very very scary!!!!
Xxxx

Thank you! I promised him we will take 1 tomorrow morning. Took a clear blue digital one but they're not as sensitive I got told. So it said I wasn't pregnant.. AF is supposed to be due on Tuesday. It's first time for me so very very scary!!!!
Xxxx
:wacko:

I see it, good luck with your next test!

Thank you took another one put of not believing it. It's stikkvfaint but slightly clearly will test again in 2 days!

I can see a faint line! Good luck! I can understand his skepticism as we had the same with some Asda brand ones not too long ago - it does knock your confidence in the tests but I've personally never had a problem with FR. x

That second line is defo there.. Without any doubt its a positive test.. Congratulations! Xx

Here you go Hun. Def there def pink. CONGRATULATIONS!! I don't understand why men are like that SMH. If it isn't blaring in their face it isn't real. Digitals aren't that sensitive so yeah you probably won't get a yes or pregnant on one for a while .

Screenshot_20181216-204735~2.png

I definitely see that and it's totally pink. I also understand his being leery of tests after having a false positive. They don't always understand it like we do. Hopefully tomorrow's test will be much darker! fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->