Hyphenated names?

Flutterby1982

Reaction score
How do the initials work? sorry if this is a dumb question lol but for instance would Lily-Rose Mae Hughes be L.M.H or L-R.M.H ?? x

I guess hyphenated. Either looks fine to me, IMO.

I work with a woman who's seen the name La-a for a little girl (she said it was "Ladasha")
Why wouldn't you just spell it out like a normal person? !:dohh:

I work with a woman who's seen the name La-a for a little girl (she said it was "Ladasha")

its funny how everybody know somebody who has actually met this character from the urban legend lol

next someone will claim to know the jello twins

its funny how everybody know somebody who has actually met this character from the urban legend lol

next someone will claim to know the jello twins

Is that name from a legend? She worked as a kindergarten teacher and would come back with some doozies. La-a takes the cake for me....

My name is hyphenated and therefore part of my first name, so that initial does not get used. In your case it would be L.M.H

My name is hyphenated and therefore part of my first name, so that initial does not get used. In your case it would be L.M.H

aha, thankyou that's what I wanted to know :)

I've heard of this Ladasha name before but didn't believe it was real lol! x

It was once an urban myth but since then it would be no surprise if some child had that name now!

Who are the jello twins?!

its another urban legend that a woman who worked in the jello factory named her twins lemonjello and orangejello after going into labor at work... its complete myth but parents with twin often claim to have told nosey or annoying people that its their kids name so everyone always claims to know someone who knows the jello twins lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->