Hypnobabies vs. Hypnobirthing

Hoping4Babe

Pregnant and Healthy!!!
Reaction score
I'm a FTM and have been doing tons of research on both of these methods. While I've heard rave reviews on the Hypnobabies Home Study on other websites, I would like to know if anyone here has used either (or both). I've already ordered the Hypnobabies and won't be starting it until my 3rd trimester (after the holidays, so I can focus). But I would love your stories, pros and cons...

I don't have any experience, but I will be starting the hypnobabies course soon. My friend did it and really liked it. She had a really rough labor and ended up needing an epidural after almost 30 hours of labor, but she said that the course really helped. She did the home course because there were no classes in the area, but I am going to do the classes. As a hypnotherapist myself, I like what I have read more about the hypnobabies course than hypnobirthing. I have read part of the hypnobirthing book and listened to the cd, but I feel hypnobabies has a bit more to offer. :)

There is a really great interview/podcast with the Founder of hypnobabies that you can pull up for free on iTunes. She talks about the differences between hypnobabies & hypnobirthing. There is also a yahoo message group moderated by hypnobabies that is open to any expectant moms who are looking to use any type of hypnosis-therepy during labor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->