Hypnobirth vs hypnobabies?

angel2010

Cart & Emma's mom, 1mc
Reaction score
Which is better for the self taught? I don't think there are any classes for either in my area (although I will double check once I meet with some midwives), so I will likely be teaching myself the techniques from the books.

Personally, I'd recommend Natal Hypnotherapy. It's a UK programme, but they will ship overseas. The 4 cd programme and book contain everything that you need, and the courses only cover exactly the same as is in the book/cds so you're not missing out by not doing the course. HTH

Agreed^^^ That's what I did/am doing.

I think with my next ill do the hypnobaby they have I think a 5 weeks course but this time I bought the hypnobirthing and then bought the breech turn and vbac CDs from hypnobaby

Thanks all! I am hoping for a vbac and want to give myself the best chance at success.

Thanks all! I am hoping for a vbac and want to give myself the best chance at success.

I think natal hypnotherpy do a VBAC version too :) hope you find what you're after.

ETA: yip, they do :) I can't post links on my phone :) will have a go tomorrow!

From my research, Hypnobabies is much more comprehensive. It also has a proven success rate (70-75% of women report painless/very low pain births), where to my knowledge hypnobirthing has none. My DH and I are lucky to enough to have a local class, but I hear the home study course is just fine also.

I listened to the natal hypnotherapy cds and had a drug free (it wasn't completel pain free though haha) home birth xx

I think natal hypnotherpy do a VBAC version too :) hope you find what you're after.

ETA: yip, they do :) I can't post links on my phone :) will have a go tomorrow!

Thanks. I looked it up and here is the link in case anyone searches this thread.
https://www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk/natalhypnotherapyVBAC.html

Thanks ill keep this info in my subscriptions! I was wondering the same, there are a lot of classes in my city but not sure if its worth the class or self taught and which program!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->