hypnobirthing question

jjbuttons

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
i have got a good mp3 and its great to listen to on the run up to due date, but when im in labour would i be able to skip to the relevant part or would that not work? (as beforehand its pre labour but thought hypno you need to start from begining)

does this make sense?

x

If you are doing your practicing for the months beforehand, then you should be able to relax even without the tapes. I didn't listen to everything during my hypnobirth, I planned ahead which track would be the most useful and made sure to put them in order on the playlist.

can you ladies send me information ? i think i wanna do it i have 10 weeks :/

mines just one 28min mp3 so it flows hence wondered if can split it up so to speak if it affects the effectivness of it..

https://www.birthsupport.org.uk/freehypnobirthing.html is the one im using

x

Tabbycakes... If you're looking for a whole system, check out Hypnobabies.com and get the self study course. I think you can even do an accelerated version. It teaches hypnosis the way they do for patients who can't have anesthesia during surgery and its also a very informative course to help you prepare for birth. I'm so excited for mine!

Tabbycakes... If you're looking for a whole system, check out Hypnobabies.com and get the self study course. I think you can even do an accelerated version. It teaches hypnosis the way they do for patients who can't have anesthesia during surgery and its also a very informative course to help you prepare for birth. I'm so excited for mine!

this is what i used, only i downloaded the tracks via torrent rather than the whole course. i found it very effective!

i have got a good mp3 and its great to listen to on the run up to due date, but when im in labour would i be able to skip to the relevant part or would that not work? (as beforehand its pre labour but thought hypno you need to start from begining)

does this make sense?

x

Hey, makes perfect sense. Which mp3 do you have? Is it the Natal Hypnotherapy?

Which ever one you use, you shouldn't need to listen the track whilst you are in labour. The work has already been done - the triggers are in place already (i.e., you feel the contraction starting to build, and your body relaxes; you smell the nice oil, and your body relaxes). If you are doing the Natal Hypnotherapy, they have 2 cds designed for use during labour - the first contains just the relaxing music that plays behind the other cd, and another one that you listen to just at the beginning of each stage.

Hope this is of some use!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->