HypnoBirthing

bmuir11207

Mother of 2 girls
Reaction score
Anyone trying this? I have been doing research and found a website that I could order CD's for hypnobirthing I am very excited of trying this I will be trying to have VBA3C so hoping this will help me get my birth I want

I got the cd when I was about 37 weeks pregnant with my dd but didnt give myself enough practice as she was born at 39 weeks but im going to attempt it this time, i have started listening to it last night, i would love some positive reviews so i will be watching this thread too :hugs:

I am already 31 weeks so i hope its enough time I plan on listing to the CD every night and when my kids are with there grandparents I'll do some in the middle of the day

I done my first session yesterday when my LO was asleep and got into that calm state where I was fully relaxed and could feel the warmth and yellow running through my body, felt so good and then my LO started squiggling so I counted to 5 and came round!! I ended up just listening to some nice calming birth music as my LO went back to sleep! I have heard there are groups and classes that help you practice hypnobirthing, I would really love to have a hypnobirth this time!! :flower:

I am really excited to get the benefits of it i have want a vaginal birth for sooo long I am so excited about the fact ill be able to feel my baby just seconds after birth instead of just hearing her as they pull her out and take her to start washing and wrapping. I know this is it i am confident that my body will do this for me :)

I really, really hope you get your natural delivery this time, I will keep all fingers and toes crossed for you! I keep having a feeling Im going to have a c-section this time and the thought scares me, more that my OH will get the first cuddle than me :dohh: I guess we just have to be thankful no matter what delivery we end up with and pray for healthy babies!! :flower: do you know what you are having this time? x

thank you Yes i am having a 4th girl (and again thank you) I don't know if it will let me post to the link where i got my CD's at but they so far seem really good they help building your confidence and gets you to let all negative feelings good ill try to post the link: https://www.thehypnobirthingcentre.co.uk/cds-and-downloads.html
I could not order the book and CD's to ship but i could do the 4CD's in MP3 and the book to be shipped (i hope that makes since)

I want to do this too, but dont know where to get CDs in US

I've attended a seminar on hypnobirthing.

I definitely want to try it with my next.
I'll order the CD but they also offer a class in my area. I'd love to talk to someone who did it and it worked.

I'll be having a doula so hopefully that will help also.

To the woman who wonders where she can find it in the US...it commonly goes by "hypnobabies" here

I'm from US and the website i put up works with the MP3 downloads but it would be nice to have them to take with me

I'm doing a 6 week hypnobirthing class in the uk. I love it, my friend did it and had an amazing birth. Of course she may have had that great a birth anyway but it was so positive I had to try it.

If you can't get to the class get the Marie Mongen book and the Rainbow Relaxation CDs from the hypnobirthing institute.

I'm already so much more positive about birthing, I was very nervous but I've calmed down and actually quite looking forward to it now.

My class fell well for me as it started on week 25 which means I'll (hopefully) have plenty of weeks to practice practice practice.

x

I actually just bought a hypnobirthing book from Barnes and Noble for $20 and it included a CD! It's Hypnobirthing The Mongan Method by Marie F. Mongan, M.Ed., M.Hy. I haven't really gotten a chance to pop it open, but I'm so excited! Hope this helps for all the ladies in the US!

I have a lot of friends who took the hypnobirthing course over here, and were really impressed and happy with the results.

I'm starting mine April 9th, when I'll be 29 weeks. And I'm also really lucky in that my doula is the teacher for the course, so I'll have someone with me in the delivery room other than my hubby who is an expert on it!

I am having a hard time staying focused at night as soon as I start baby starts playing and I lose all focus any tips to help stay focused and relaxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->