Hypothyroidism

So just wondering what you all think, my cervix feels different this afternoon. Usually high and hard now it's lower and very soft which I've never felt before, maybe open? I'm not sure, I'm still semi new to cervix checking so hopefully I got it right. LOTS of CM but very watery now keep feeling like I'm leaking throughout the day, ovulation or?? Sorry about so many questions I'm so bad at this :(

That could be ovulation, it is very hard to tell if you aren't temping, etc. but if you have that ewcm or watery cm then there is a good chance you are ovulating.

I tried temping but my numbers were all over the place :(

Temping can be super frustrating and you almost have to do it for a few months just to see the ups and downs of your cycle.

Crazy migraines for the past 3 days. I heard some meds aren't good to take while ttc. I usually take Excedrin but is there something safer? Tylenol or ibuprofen?

tylenol is ok. One of the only things that works for my migrains is a ice cold diet coke, weird I know. I have no idea why it works, because regular caffeine from coffee or tea does not.

tylenol is ok. One of the only things that works for my migrains is a ice cold diet coke, weird I know. I have no idea why it works, because regular caffeine from coffee or tea does not.

omg i have to try this haha, i have very strong pain killers for my migraines i usually only need one and its gone but i definitely can't take them while pregnant, even while TTC i still take them until i know that i'm pregnant because that would be too rough. I have to remember how to upload my chart from FF i'm on CD 6 finally, i'll start using OPK on CD 10 to see if anything happens and see if temps correspond, hopefully hubby is home, i have a bachelorette party the weekend i may be ov'ing, and hubby is gone away that weekend to the cottage, so if i do end up getting a positive OPK i think i'll just drive up that night after the party lol, i wont be drinking its just a spa day thank god

A spa day sounds magical!! I wish I could help with uploading the chart, I am not good at that!

I hope you can line up ovulation with your DH, escaping to the cottage also sounds lovely!!

I'm hypothyroid ! Actually I have hashimoto'a which makes my levels even higher ! I'm pregnant now 6 months in healthy baby ! Have hope and definitely research ️ For the first trimester, the normal TSH range is 0.1-2.5 mIU/L, for the second it’s 0.2-3mIU/L and for the third it’s 0.2-3.0 mIU/L. I have an amazing primary doctor who helped with my levels but if you don't feel so optimistic then find an endrincologist ! They help also ! Be very hopeful. Also my primary doctor recommended I take aspirin ? Idk ask your primary doctor about it may help you !

I'm hypothyroid ! Actually I have hashimoto'a which makes my levels even higher ! I'm pregnant now 6 months in healthy baby ! Have hope and definitely research ️ For the first trimester, the normal TSH range is 0.1-2.5 mIU/L, for the second it’s 0.2-3mIU/L and for the third it’s 0.2-3.0 mIU/L. I have an amazing primary doctor who helped with my levels but if you don't feel so optimistic then find an endrincologist ! They help also ! Be very hopeful. Also my primary doctor recommended I take aspirin ? Idk ask your primary doctor about it may help you !

how wonderful! great to hear!! i hope we all can have your luck :)

Congrats anonymous! Thanks for sharing that. I have hashimoto's too, and it is always nice to hear success stories.

My RE kept testing my TSH and nothing else related to my thyroid, so I made an appointment with a new endocrinologist (not an RE) and asked her to do a full thyroid panel on my blood work. I also asked her if I could get an ultrasound on my thyroid. I got my blood tested last week and should be getting my results soon. And I have a thyroid ultrasound scheduled for Saturday. Oh, and I made an appointment to see a nurse practioner/nutritionist who specializes in helping people maintain their thyroid levels through nutrition. So I am doing everything I can to get a handle on this. My endocrinologist confirmed what I had been reading--- that it is helpful to go gluten-free when you have hasimoto's. I tried that for a bit but wasn't successful. I guess I'll have to give it another shot.

my temps this morning are all messed up, i think i may discard it, i wok up at 5:30 because dog wanted out laid back down for half an hour and my alarm went off so i took my temp, plus i'm really sick with a bad cold so i think that may mess things up :( my temp this morning was wayyy wayy high

CD 10 though yay i get to start using ov tests again :haha:

I'm so excited! Got my TSH retested yesterday and it's 1.4! My endo wanted me below 2.5 to be able to conceive. I see him on Friday so we can talk about it and make a plan going forward to keep it low. I'm also going to talk to him about diets to see if he thinks there's one that will help my thyroid.

I was terrified my TSH wasn't going to come down and it still scares me that it may not stay down, but for now, I'm going to enjoy knowing that we got it down.

just wanted to say I have underactive thyroid no medication and ttc10 so it doesn't always have an effect on getting pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->