Hypothyroidism

i'm so worn out though! i'm wondering if this is a fluke OPK or something,

Tonight's test ... and I think i actually am 7dpo because my opk were so dark .. so i really do wonder if this is possibly picking sometjing up

Attachments

• 20170531_210248.jpg
    20170531_210248.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 4
I found Out I was pregnant because I used an opk and it came back ultra positive...

I found Out I was pregnant because I used an opk and it came back ultra positive...

really?? hmm... well if today is 8dpo i don't think i'd get a bfp on anything, i did try a wondfo and it was negative but those never picked up my last pregnancy until 11DPO even then the line was reallly faint

Maybe this cycle will surprise you! I am excited for you to see, and if it doesn't work this cycle then you will be more prepared for next!

Looking for some help... My cycles have been irregular for a long time from undiagnosed hypothyroidism and not ovulating. Been on synthroid since dec, think we've finally got the right dose as my cycles are finally getting shorter. Last period 5/22-5/27 started opks on 6/1 and have been positive through to today 6/5. On CD15 today and some mild cramping.. Not sure if I am or already have O'd. We've been BDing every night since the positive opks started and starting to get tired.. Desperate to conceive as we've been trying 18months, the lack of success is what lead my Dr to the hypothyroidism diagnosis.

Update: today's opk was finally lighter than the control but still pretty dark. Cm has been watery all week no ewcm but I RARELY get it.

Looking for some help... My cycles have been irregular for a long time from undiagnosed hypothyroidism and not ovulating. Been on synthroid since dec, think we've finally got the right dose as my cycles are finally getting shorter. Last period 5/22-5/27 started opks on 6/1 and have been positive through to today 6/5. On CD15 today and some mild cramping.. Not sure if I am or already have O'd. We've been BDing every night since the positive opks started and starting to get tired.. Desperate to conceive as we've been trying 18months, the lack of success is what lead my Dr to the hypothyroidism diagnosis.

Update: today's opk was finally lighter than the control but still pretty dark. Cm has been watery all week no ewcm but I RARELY get it.

rule of OPK is that once you get your first positive if you are testing everyday at the same time, you Ovulate 12-24 hours after the FIRST positive :) i hope that this cycle is for you!!

I figured out those OPK were faulty :( seller said they may have had too much dye as when i tested with the store bought it was very negative!! anyways he is sending me new OPK so hopefully they come today:thumbup:

rule of OPK is that once you get your first positive if you are testing everyday at the same time, you Ovulate 12-24 hours after the FIRST positive :) i hope that this cycle is for you!!

I figured out those OPK were faulty :( seller said they may have had too much dye as when i tested with the store bought it was very negative!! anyways he is sending me new OPK so hopefully they come today:thumbup:

Oh I hope I didn't miss it!! I normally start opks right after AF ends so i dont miss anything but I missed the first 3 or 4 days after because I was so busy. Hopefully June 1st was my actual first positive day 😬

Oh I hope I didn't miss it!! I normally start opks right after AF ends so i dont miss anything but I missed the first 3 or 4 days after because I was so busy. Hopefully June 1st was my actual first positive day 😬

DC13 - You likely wouldn't have got a positive 3 or 4 days after AF anyway! Hopefully you caught your time, have you tried pre-seed? Sometime I find the combination of fertility boosters is best! What is your TSH number sitting at?

Heaveneats - Faulty OPK's! That sucks! Maybe you still have the right timing, when is AF due? Will your next cycle be Clomid.

DC13 - You likely wouldn't have got a positive 3 or 4 days after AF anyway! Hopefully you caught your time, have you tried pre-seed? Sometime I find the combination of fertility boosters is best! What is your TSH number sitting at?

Heaveneats - Faulty OPK's! That sucks! Maybe you still have the right timing, when is AF due? Will your next cycle be Clomid.

AF got me today :( CD 1 yay.... no clomid till next cycle, i have to chart this one

Sorry that AF got you! I hope that charting this cycle gives you some positive numbers for ovulation and that if needed your first cycle on clomid is successful!

AF got me today :( CD 1 yay.... no clomid till next cycle, i have to chart this one

Not totally sure at the moment last I knew 3.8 but the new dose should put me around 2.5 or so. Before now my cycles were 50+ days long and IF I was lucky enough to have an LH surge it was around day 40-45 so this is all new to me. Dr believes I've had Hypothyroidism since puberty but was only diagnosed this past year. Last test results showed antibodies so I think I was changed to hashimotos :(

Ok so opk still negative today but woke up with what I guess you'd call EWCM, not stretchy just very slippery. Not sure what that means as I am past my fertile window. Even more confused now :(

Better BD just for good measure! Most of the studies I have read say that ideal TSH level for fertility is between 0.5-2.0! But hopefully since you have made such leaps in numbers it kick started your body enough to produce large healthy eggs!

i started synthroid so i'm not sure what my numbers are now, i'm to book a blood test soon

Hopefully!!! My numbers started at 6 and I was anemic, I couldn't function to save my life-sleeping 10 hours a night and another 4-5 during the day with long cycles that would end in AF so bad I would need medication to stop them before I bled out :( both my Dr and ob agreed 2.5 was where I needed to be so fingers crossed!! I was doing good on this newer dose and now this week I'm tired again. I assume it's from LH surge that I haven't experienced in a long time. Sorry about AF. Fingers crossed for you!!

Sorry if tmi!! But woke up to a large glob of Crystal clear ewcm then 30 mins later changed to a little thicker creamy cm. I feel so back an forth!!! I'm on CD19 and I want to say possibly 8dpo and I am so lost with everything this month :(

Hopefully!!! My numbers started at 6 and I was anemic, I couldn't function to save my life-sleeping 10 hours a night and another 4-5 during the day with long cycles that would end in AF so bad I would need medication to stop them before I bled out :( both my Dr and ob agreed 2.5 was where I needed to be so fingers crossed!! I was doing good on this newer dose and now this week I'm tired again. I assume it's from LH surge that I haven't experienced in a long time. Sorry about AF. Fingers crossed for you!!

positive opk is def a great sign for you :) i'm glad you are feeling better :)

i'm starting to feel better now AF is almost done and i have been good taking my temps the past 3 mornings:happydance: if all goes well, and by well i guess if my temps show i am truly not ov'ing then my doctor will start clomid. I asked him in my last appointment if my temps do show i am ovulating then would he still put me on the medication and he said yes probably, so either way clomid it is!

Heaveneats - That is good that your doctor is being proactive about clomid, sometimes women who ovulate just need that extra little boost!

DC13 - All you can do BD often and hope for the best! I was 2dpo when I got extremely exhausted and then found out I was pregnant later in the cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->