I’m going crazy!

Aimesxx

Reaction score
Oh man! I feel like I’ve lost the plot! I’m on CD 29 and I’ve taken 3 tests and all BFN! I stare at the test and convince myself that a line is appearing! I don’t take temps as I don’t know what I’m doing! I log everything in an app. So, according to the app, ovulation should have occurred anytime between 10th-15th and we did the deed each one of those days. I cramped and have spotting on the 14th which I assumed could have been the day I ovulated. Based on that I’m now 10dpo and have spotted pink/brown on and off since 7dpo.
I’m just really sure that I want it too much!

Your not the only one going crazy! I feel like I'm losing my mind as well. I even called the ClearBlue hotline. I took one this morning and I also got a BFN. Your not alone!

I am 1dpIUI and already going insane. You are not alone! I am sure by 7dpIUI I will be certifiably insane. I'm already symptom spotting even though I am trying not to! I'm so incredibly bloated and crampy today so of course my mind is all over the place reading into it. This is our 3rd IUI.

I’m glad I’m not alone! I hate the wait! Been trying for two years now and I am positive that this month Ive done it! I’m having twinges, and lots of cm, AF due tomorrow but I tested again today (13dpo) and nothing! I’m probably out for sure but still clinging on with all the hope in the world! X

Your not the only one going crazy! I feel like I'm losing my mind as well. I even called the ClearBlue hotline. I took one this morning and I also got a BFN. Your not alone!

Any luck ash_paul? X

How is everyone doing with the sanity levels? LOL. I am 5dpIUI now and feeling stabbing pains on my right side. So of course, my mind is going nuts thinking this is it!

I’m still going crazy! Oh pains sound good! �� I’m 3 days late and still bfn yesterday! ��

Waiting on AF is the worst! I hope your bfn turns to a bfp very soon!! I know you said 3 days late but how many DPO is it for you?

I had the most intense hot flash and sweating episode of my life last night. It woke me from a dead sleep and I felt disoriented as sweat just rolled down me in the bed. I felt like my body was pulsating it was so hot. It was crazy. I'm on progesterone suppositories so wondering if this is just a symptom of that? However, I have been on progesterone suppositories several times before and never experienced this. Paired with the stabbing pain from earlier in the day, my mind is really thinking these are implantation signs! My hopes are totally up now and I am so scared I am going to be disappointed yet again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->