I’m back

Tasha36089

Mama of 5 pregnant with number 6
Reaction score
Hello, it’s been a long time since I’ve been here, not used the forums in 9 years. Anyway, I have 4 children the youngest being 9 yr old twins all with my ex husband. I’m in a new relationship now and we have decided to ttc. I had my coil removed on 15th September, had a little spotting on the 18th but nothing since. Anyone have any experience with coil removal and how long it took to conceive?

No experience with the coil but just wanted to say welcome back and good luck! <3

Hi welcome. I joined back up after 4 years, had my son and we are try no.2 (OH doesn’t want to admit officially trying and more if it happens it happens but that’s hard for me when I know when I O). He knows I am doing opk tests and I show him some and hasn’t done anything to stop. He it’s one for making concrete decisions and jst like to see what happens.
I had my implant removed 9th September and didn’t have AF and due to opk realised I was O first then had AF. No experience with coil as never had this form of contraception.
Good luck in the baby trying xxx

Thanks @Lozb. Your OH sounds a lot like mine. I spotted a little on Saturday but nothing since, AF was due Friday. I just wish my cycle would regulate so I know what’s going on. Good luck to you too xx

Hope your cycle regulates soon. I’ve never had regular cycles so feel your pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->