I’m thinking this is negative...right??

tropicsgirl

Reaction score
So AF is now 4 days late and I’m never late. The only last time I was ever late was when I was pregnant with my daughter. I think I’m grasping for straws because this looks like BFN but I feel like I might see something but not sure if it’s line eye. I took first response earlier but that looks like a stark white bfn but the cheaper one could be something...? Honest thoughts please!

9087A5BD-C95E-45A5-AC21-AB1F77C766C2.jpeg 71C4FA6C-1412-475A-AE38-47F5CB8D0FE0.jpeg

And heres another one though I did adjust the brightness and colors and not sure if I’m supposed to do that and if that creates a false line by doing that...but I feel like I see something more by doing that...

CB5079DD-5F38-4C1D-AFF2-91D9A5F6E772.jpeg

I see a faint line on both the original and tweaked test! But not on the Frer.. test again tomorrow with a pink dye strip if you have one.. they are pretty easy to read and much more sensitive to pick up HCG, good luck :)

I see a faint line on both the original and tweaked test! But not on the Frer.. test again tomorrow with a pink dye strip if you have one.. they are pretty easy to read and much more sensitive to pick up HCG, good luck :)
Thanks! ! Plan to test again in the morning. I thought FRER tests are supposed to be more sensitive?

Thanks! ! Plan to test again in the morning. I thought FRER tests are supposed to be more sensitive?

yeah, but they are very fussy and known to have false results these days.. so its best to keep a regular strip test handy!

Took another cheapie today and looks negative. AF still a no show. But it has this weird line through it...is that normal?

8DA09546-D75D-4A0A-8022-F85AE739E7B8.jpeg

Did you take the picture within the time frame or earlier?

Sometimes the dye does that while it’s drying. Once it’s dry it should be gone - it’s normal though

Any update on AF or have you tested again??
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"