I am 10 dpo and could have slept all weekend

mommytoTandE

Mother of 3 & 1 angel
Reaction score
I am new on here (as of this afternoon) and looking for some buddies in the same boat. We are trying for our third child, pretty sure I had a m/c last month - but too early to test + but had all the symptoms that I did with my first two pregnancies down to the burping, painful-swollen breasts and food aversions (mainly coffee!!). When af came is was horrible... then the emotions were insane.

So new cycle... I think I O'd on May 1 this month and was wondering when to test. I could have slept all weekend, and have had some passing nausea and off and on breast pain. Would tomorrow be too early to test?

Tomorrow would make you 10dpo - still a bit early to test but there are some women who get their :bfp: then.

To avoid getting a false neg, I would try and hold out for another couple of days.

GL and fx you get your :bfp:

Thank you! I am new at these boards. So I am 9dpo... Thinking of holding off until the 13th - maybe it will be a lucky number?!?!

So hard this tww... I don't remember it being this tough the first two times around. Trying so hard not to read into every little ache or cramp....

HI ya!

I OV'd on the 1st may too! I am 9dpo and af is due on the 15th May. I had a chemical pregnancy last month, so many symptoms, like you, had the same with previous pregnancies also.

Oh, and I am ttc no.3 also!

I am a pee-on-a-stick-aholic and I have tested already lol. I just can never ever wait!! xxx

I know what you mean.

With my DS I never used OPK's, tracked my CM or CP and still managed to fall pregnant on cycle #3.

This time round I'm using OPK's, SMEP and conceive +!!!!

On cycle #4 so fx I get a :bfp: at the end of it.

I got confused over what dpo I was but 1dpo is the day afer you O so if you O'd on May 1 then May 2 is 1dpo (so flippin confusing!!!)

I am assuming May 1st was O day... I can vary from month to month (29-31 days).. but I did have the cramping and achy breasts from May 1 to the 3rd.

Never paid much attention to time around O before...

I hope we all get +++ this month!!!

Before I started using OPK's, I never realised that my body actually tells me that I am ovulating. Turns out, when I OV I get very very crampy, grumpy and emotional. So, very unlikely that I would have BD'd at that time cos I would have felt like cr@p lol xxx

I had super painful O pains this month - it actually hurt when I walked.

Had to force myself to :sex: as knew that was the best time to catch the wee eggie but was pretty painful.

Hopefully it was worth it and I see those 2 pink lines this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->