I am a super mean wife hehehe

haze

Mum + Pink Bump
Reaction score
DH has had a super hard day at work and he rang me to say he's really tired. So instead of being all 'oh poor you etc' I just said 'Oh Im sorry, when you get home would you mind doing the washing up, quickly picking up DS's toys and then just quickly popping the clean washing in the airing cupboard' and he was like 'Oh....ok, see you later'
I've already done it all hehehehehe. I completely blitzed the house today, tidied our room, put the baby stuff together and made the baby's bed up, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the kitchen, put all the washing away and tidied the living room also started DH's dinner off. You're probably thinking 'yeah...so?' Well for the past 3 months all I've been able to do is the washing up because I can't bend and pick things up because of my SPD so DH (bless him, he's not complained about it at all) has been doing everything, but today I had a super surge of energy so I thought I'd make the most of it and do it all but then tease him and tell him there's loads to do when he gets home. hehehee Im so mean.

:haha: that's sooooo funny!!!!

Update us on his reaction!!!

You may be mean... but that burst of energy could be the start of some exciting things. ;)

This is something I would do to my husband though. He teases me constantly, so anytime I can get him back is wonderful. :D

I love doing this to DH! I am notorious for tricking my DH like this.

lol yea thats funny...youre lucky he does stuff to help you out. my boyfriend completly pisses me off my NOT helping me hardly at all. he works all day which is fine considering i stay at home for now....but when he is home, he makes a total mess and never cleans it up. his 2 days off...he does nothing most times.
ugh!! its soo annoying....and we have another guy who lives with us in a different room and hes even WORSE!! i really wanted to move but everytime i mention it to him...we fight soooo. i guess im stuck for now?? after baby comes i need a job and start looking though. this is ridiculous!!! :(

:( That sucks, I used to live in a flat with three other guys and they NEVER tidied anything, I always ended up doing it, I hated it.
Im really lucky with my DH, he does most of the tidying because he's really OCDish about neatness, if I say 'Oh I'll do it in a sec' he'll go do it because he can't stand mess lol, he never complains just does it, bless him. I've felt so guilty that he's had to do literally EVERYTHING the past few months.

Thats so sweet! Ive done this to hubby a few times, mine also has OCD so as soon as he comes home if I havnt been able to finish picking up after the kids and puppy he quickly does it so he can relax.

Thats so sweet! Ive done this to hubby a few times, mine also has OCD so as soon as he comes home if I havnt been able to finish picking up after the kids and puppy he quickly does it so he can relax.

My hubby does that! If I havnt had chance to do the washing up before he gets home he'll do it as soon as he gets in.... he will be stood there at the sink, with his backpack and scarf still on, doing the washing up. Bless him.

My hubby does that! If I havnt had chance to do the washing up before he gets home he'll do it as soon as he gets in.... he will be stood there at the sink, with his backpack and scarf still on, doing the washing up. Bless him.

you must not have the time with all the napping you do while your LO is running around with knifes, making sandwiches
:rofl: Sorry couldnt help myself!!

I bet your DH will be so happy to see he can come home and just relax while dinner is finishing up :haha: Your not a bad wife, Your a great one! it will be a nice surprise for him

you must not have the time with all the napping you do while your LO is running around with knifes, making sandwiches
:rofl: Sorry couldnt help myself!!

lol couldnt stop laughing at this :haha::haha::haha:

I know ha ha well I do need my sleep......

You sound like a great wife. And you (and your husband) must have a really great sense of humor.

How'd he react?

In came home in a bad mood then say the house and gave me a hug :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"