I am back..... but still Wtt :-(

MimiUK

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

good to be back! :hug: to you all

Had a couple of months off whilst i have had to try and de-baby my thoughts. (but unfortunatly that has not worked....my baby switch is deffo still on)

has been the official 3 month wait now since my surgery from my ectopic and i am in the clear to ttc. BUT....... BP and i have decided to wait a bit longer (well more DP that me, but thats cause i am a stark raving baby looney.:baby:

We have some 'property issues' at the moment where we are tyring to sell our houses and combine living together properly.

I know waiting is the right thing to do. he promises that once we sell one of the houses (we have 2 to sell) then we can start trying. A fair deal i know but still...... i have been counting down every day till my first safe ovulation. It is this weekend... boo. seems such a shame to miss those lovley eggs.

i guess part of this is me scared as since my ep i only have a 60% chance of getting pregnant again. i want to get started straight away.But now i dont even have a date to aim for ... damn the bllomin british property market!!

Sorry for the rant ladies... i forgot how good i felt to get it all out on here!

Mimi xx

Welcome back Mimi! :hug:

Yes, it probably is a good idea to wait until you guys get through your property sales, then you won't have to worry about it and will probably have less stress which always helps! Time will fly, and you'll be TTC again in no time!

Good luck! :hugs:

Welcome back Mimi! :hug:

Yes, it probably is a good idea to wait until you guys get through your property sales, then you won't have to worry about it and will probably have less stress which always helps! Time will fly, and you'll be TTC again in no time!

Good luck! :hugs:

thanks jewels lets hope time flies really really fast and lots of peeps want to buy my little house

being sensible sucks

Believe me, I know! I've had major baby fever for about the past 3-4 years, and my hubby is the sensible one - wanting to be more financially stable, get some bills paid down, etc. and I completely agree with him, but it is so hard when you want something so badly! :rofl:

:hugs: I know its so hard to wait and im probably not help as u can see by my ticker im waiting but have been bding:blush:

Hi there,

WELCOME BACK!!
Hoping that your house will sell quickly!! So you can get started on that :bfp:

kerry x

Oh I can sympathise on the property market issue......we moved to France 10months ago and renovated a lovely cottage in Gloucestershire before we left to give us some money to live on here for a couple of years....it recently sold, and has just fallen through, the same week I found out I was pregnant!!!

UK market is absolutely pants!!

With regards to TTC I honestly dont think there is ever a right time...if there was I certainly wouldnt be pregnant now, with a huge property to totally renovate, a house still unsold in the UK, and a new business venture to start :wacko:

Oh what fun!!!!

Good luck girls, and hope you get your BFP's when the time is right!!!

ok so the uk housing market sucks!!!!!!!!

i cant belive the world economy is causing me so much greif! and not in the same way as any one else....

No-one has even been to view it :-(

so we are trying to come up with other strategies. maybe renting one of our properties out for a while. but that means i may have to wait potentially longer to ttc!!:hissy:

i keep trying to explain to dp that it wont be too expensive for the first year as we have loads of lush hand me downs from our sisters who have just had babies a year or so ago.

sorry just wanted a winge! i wish we could start ttc tomorrow! Wht does money always get in the way!!

(amusingly it was my birthday at the weekend and we didint use anthing twice...... as a birthday treat for me. but it was day 17/18 so there is no chance that i will conceive)

hope you are all not tearing your hair out too much

mimi xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"