I am coming back to TTC! Yay! Excited!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls!!!! I've been out of TTC for couple of months and still no luck of :bfp:! So we're are going back to TTC! I've missed taking my BBT! I am super excited! I feel like we're going to get a :bfp: this time! I am going on a diet and eating healthy and excercising! AF showed her face yesterday, so come on AF you ain't going to sneak up on me this time!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

yey!!!

Af got me today so keep us updated hunny, i've just start temping my BBT lets hope you get your :bfp: soon

Welcome back rustyswife! You mentioned dieting, exercise, and healthy eating... recently a few of us started a wiki for those of us TTC and lose weight! If you're interested in doing it with us, you can find us here: https://ttcweightloss.pbworks.com/

You will have to request access, but it will be granted ASAP! :)

Good luck with your :bfp: all quick-like! :hugs:

RUSTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hello sweethear, missed you - ive only just come back too, hope your ok xx

hi girl! miss ya too! i really did miss talking to you! i am doing better than ever! we are about to move to a bigger place! i am super excited! how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->