I am driving myself mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vixta

Reaction score
I am slowly driving myself mad! You see, every half an hour i am going to the toilet to check my knickers and have a wipe to see if i am bleeding! I feel as if i'm obsessed and i can't stop doing it!I am in my third pregnancy and i have never had complications with my previous pregnancies so i just dont know why i keep doing this! Do any of you do these mad things? Or am i alone on this one :shrug:

this is my second pregnancy and im constanlty doin it! i cant help myself. i no i shouldnt but i keep on doin it xx

i feel like a flaming lunatic! there is hope for us yet eh lol x

i was that way the first few day after i found out, this is my1st. i know MC is always a possibility, but honestly it doesnt even cross my mind to check. i try not to focus on ANYTHING negative right now, as far as im concerned, this beans here to stay! (knock wood)

I am trying to get to the same place you are, to tell myself that everything will be fine, be positive!
BUT ..... i bet i still do the toilet check every half an hour!!!!

My third and I am doing this too. I have bad lower back pain at mo so what am I like? Thnking worse. we will all be fine I am sure of it
xx

I do this too! I keep getting cramps so get really nervous. Every cramp has me thinking "Hear we go...baby is gone" :sad2: its horrible

Akira.. I've just noticed that you're 6 weeks and 6 days preggo. The same as me. Yet my due date is 23rd April and yours is 28th? Did your scan tell you otherwise? I'm a bit confused now as to how far I am.

I am not obsessing to that point but everytime I go I expect to see blood!!!:dohh:

we are so newly pregnant its very early days so we expect the worst! Once we reach the 12 week mark we will all relax and take a breather... but dont the days grag now girls? The days go on forever and ever now i am pregnant !

we are so newly pregnant its very early days so we expect the worst! Once we reach the 12 week mark we will all relax and take a breather... but dont the days grag now girls? The days go on forever and ever now i am pregnant !

They certainly do roll on 12 weeks.....mind you I am busy packing to move....so trying to keep busy and not sit on BnB all day obsessing!!!!:haha:

I always check too....and last night I dreamt that there was blood there...horrible!

I try to convince myself that every cramp is it digging in a little deeper or getting itself some room for later!

I do still check every time I pee though! :dohh:

I try to tell myself that too, with every little cramp its just little one burrowing in a bit further. My cramps have eased off now though and i have no sane reason to keep checking i am bleeding but i guess we as mothers to be have that instinct to be protective and we will just do these things wont we!! i cant believe i am 6 weeks tommorrow, half way through the first tri xxx

I used to check because I had a previous MC. However after hearing the heartbeat and being reassured that everything is fine I am much more relaxed. I still check when I pee but I don't run to check. Hang in there... it gets better---and the time does start to go faster once you are more relaxed. I am counting the days until 12 weeks.... 6 more days to go!!

i have cut myself down to just checking everytime i go pee now, instead of going to check even if i didnt need to go! I am getting better xx

i do it constantly... but i bled and lost two pregnancies this year.

i have to stop though, there's no good that can come from seeing it... it's not like i WON'T freak out and there may be no cause to do so.

I do it constantly. This is due to 2 prev m/c though. I have had a little spotting with this one too which is very worrying. I am going for an early scan on Tuesday. It will be a relief to know either way what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->