I am driving myself mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by vixta, Sep 3, 2009.

1. dovehouse

dovehouse Well-Known Member

i am also due the 23rd april!!!!!!

2. xpatchx

xpatchx Wife, Mummy and pregnant!

I had a misscarriage in december, and I am currently 7+2 and if my boobs stop hurting...I panic and call my mother in law! She has to calmly tell me that symptoms aren't 24/7.
    It's horrible, annoying, and ruining my pregnancy, but I bet when we can feel the baby kicking, and moving, and see the bump, we'll feel much better... until it rests for half hour ;-)

3. vixta

vixta Well-Known Member

This is my 3rd pregnancy and i do know that once you start to feel baby move it is so much more easier. its the most amazing feeling in the world when u feel that first fluttering movement ~X~
    XpatchX sorry to hear about your baby Jessica hunni, it must have been so hard for you xx i had a ms a long time ago (nearly 12 years now!) and i was 6 weeks gone, i know how hard it was but i went on to have 2 healthy pregnancies and now my eldest started high school today ! my youngest is 6 and i am 6 weeks gone with my 3rd baby, its been a while since i have been pregnant so i hope i am ok as i am getting on a bit now! (32 in few weeks) To all you newly expectant mothers .... lets hope they all stick eh xxxxxxxxxxxx