I am driving myself mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akira.. I've just noticed that you're 6 weeks and 6 days preggo. The same as me. Yet my due date is 23rd April and yours is 28th? Did your scan tell you otherwise? I'm a bit confused now as to how far I am.

i am also due the 23rd april!!!!!!

I had a misscarriage in december, and I am currently 7+2 and if my boobs stop hurting...I panic and call my mother in law! She has to calmly tell me that symptoms aren't 24/7.
It's horrible, annoying, and ruining my pregnancy, but I bet when we can feel the baby kicking, and moving, and see the bump, we'll feel much better... until it rests for half hour ;-)

This is my 3rd pregnancy and i do know that once you start to feel baby move it is so much more easier. its the most amazing feeling in the world when u feel that first fluttering movement ~X~
XpatchX sorry to hear about your baby Jessica hunni, it must have been so hard for you xx i had a ms a long time ago (nearly 12 years now!) and i was 6 weeks gone, i know how hard it was but i went on to have 2 healthy pregnancies and now my eldest started high school today ! my youngest is 6 and i am 6 weeks gone with my 3rd baby, its been a while since i have been pregnant so i hope i am ok as i am getting on a bit now! (32 in few weeks) To all you newly expectant mothers .... lets hope they all stick eh xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"