I am having my baby TODAY!

Thinking of you... Hope you are well and busy snuggling your new little. <3

I was so excited when I saw this thread here... Can't wait for the update!!!

Hi ladies! Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read all of them in hospital and they really bolstered me up :D I am so pleased to share that my beautiful baby boy Joshua James was born on Wednesday morning at 9.20am weighing 6lbs 12oz. The C Section went really well and was not at all what I expected. I had an amazing birth experience and I am so in love with my little dude. I will try and get a birth story up over the next few days and hopefully a pic too. We got home yesterday and are both doing well, he is currently curled up and milk-drunk on my chest! <3

Congratulations hun, i'm glad you had a positive experience xx

I've been stalking very closely for an update, and I'm so pleased it's such a positive one!! You were right when you said our name tastes are clearly very similar, great minds obviously!
I can't tell you how pleased I am to hear how well things went! Congratulations!

So happy for you! Congratulations!

Congratulations! Love the name x

Aww thanks ladies! I really did have a brilliant experience and recovery is going well, day 5 now and I am pretty much back on my feet :)

Here is a photo of Joshua. I am in love!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 48
Aww thanks ladies! I really did have a brilliant experience and recovery is going well, day 5 now and I am pretty much back on my feet :)

Here is a photo of Joshua. I am in love!

OMGOSH! He is so gorgeous! I got tears in my eyes looking at this! Im so happy for you! I cant wait to meet my son! Seriously CAN'T WAIT!
Joshua is just beautiful!

He is so beautiful! Makes me so impatient for mine now! Congratulations, he's gorgeous!

Awe! Joshua is such a cutie! Job well done, Mama! Congrats! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->