I am here for awhile :(

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
I am back ladies! I thought I was going to be able to start TTC our second :baby: but I found out that since my next pregnancy would be considered high risk, that I would have to stop nursing Riya. I really don't want to be the reason she has to stop, I want her to stop on her own. Plus, my husband and I are going to get the "lap band" surgery done to help us get fit before we start trying for a second baby. We have been doing really well and dieting. We plan to keep this a lifelong decision. We want to live a long happy life with our babies and look good while doing it :). Riya could also use some one on one time with mommy and daddy!

I am just feeling sad lately because I can not TTC, but I know its for the better.

:hugs: I'm sorry! I, too, am trying to lose weight and get fit. I did lose 25 pounds in 2 months, but gained 2 pounds while I was pregnant. I think it is from bloating. I am back on track now. So GL with your weight loss and BFing!

Oh where in NC do you live? My niece and her husband live in Hubert, but my niece is stationed in Jacksonville with the Marines. Her dh is in the Navy. No clue how they met.

25lb in 2 months, thats amazing! :)

I live in Cary, NC. That's awesome that you have so many family members in the military! Thank's for serving our country :).
So far I have only lost around 12lb, and Jordan has lost 20lb as of a couple days ago. You know how it is for us ladies, our bodies give up a fight on losing weight :hissy:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->