I am hoping someone on here can help me!

ariannalynne

Reaction score
My husband and I just got married a month ago, this Monday. I have been on birth control for a few months, and this past week or two I have been having symptoms. I don't know if I'm just sick, or pregnant. Symptoms Include : Frequent Nausea, or feeling the need to eat and then feeling sick when I do, constant tiredness, stool change, constant icky feel, headaches, unexplained back pain, heightened nipple sensitivity. But things like enlarges breasts or soreness to touch has not happened. My question is, is there any chance that I could have gotten pregnant on the pill. Mostly, I am wondering if it was possible to have been prior to my last period (about 3 weeks ago). I am about 1 week away from my next period. I read on some sites that people were saying they still had their period on the pill, and this frightens me now. Should I just take the test and double check? I do not want to risk continuing the pill if I get my period and risk being pregnant and hurting the baby, I would be devasted. My husband and I would be thrilled to be expecting already, I just want to make sure I do what is best for the baby. My issue is, I had low estrogen problems and was put on the pill to help with that as well, so I already felt like my chances of getting pregnant on the pill had to be slim and none, seeing as its difficult for me to get pregnant off the pill, haha. Any help, or recommendations would be appreciated. Should I wait till my next period and see if I miss and take the test, or take now in case I was already pregnant on my last period!

Thank You Girls!

no idea on the science, but take a test,it's the only way to know! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"