I am in massive shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ava Grace

Mummy to 2 boys wtt #3
Reaction score
It just hasn't sunk in but this morning I got BFP!!! I did a clear blue preg test that said PREGNANT 1-2 weeks!! Please let the little bean be ok. I can honestly say this in the best day of my life!!!!

Congratulations. And Good luck with your little bean. Enjoy the day cause they only get better. xx

congratulations - 9 cycles and wow! best wishes for a healthy pregnancy

Congratulations and wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

yay congrats!!!!! i know how you feeli got mine today as well, this is funny..... i had to buy a new bra today for my bridesmaids dress for my sis wedding in two weeks and i walked in the shop and spoke to the lady and said " i need a bra for ......... oh and iam pregnant if that makes a difference" and then burst into tears no one besides bnb and my OH knows at this stage. how embarrassing!!!!!!!! lol

Thanks everyone i'm so happy just hope it all goes ok i'm nervous!!! xx

biggest biggest congratulations, im so happy for you ..............well done xx

Congratulations Ava! Think positive now xx

Congratulations, I got my BFP on Friday night, just need to have it confirmed by the doc.
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

:cry:Think I may have lost my bub already :cry: had bleeding today & went to hospital & my hcg levels are low at just 17 :cry: The Dr said that it's not looking good but I have to go back for another blood test on Tuesday.
I will keep you all posted on how it goes.
Thank you for all your lovely messages xxx

Oh hun, i've got everything crossed for you hun.

Good luck for tuesday :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->