I am just crazy, right?

KROERT56

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I'm really only about 7-8DPO, AF due in 8 days. Took a random FRER test middle of the day. Shouldn't have wasted it, but you never know.

Anyway, it's so faint and it's even lighter in the picture, but does anyone see anything or am I crazy?

Attachments

• amICrazy.jpg
    amICrazy.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 74
If I adjust the brightness on my screen (low) I feel like I can see something. I'm also 7-8dpo and I've been using wonfo test strips daily lol. So far BFN but I will keep testing daily as I feel a little under the weather.

Haha thanks. I know it's a long shot, but in person I swear I can see something
I'll wait until Wednesday and try again.

Having any other symptoms? My boobs are crazy tender, which is early for me to feel. My fingers are crossed but I'm definitely reaching at this point lol

Good luck to you!!

I swear I can see it too. My AF is due in 8 days too! On 6dpo I had slight cramps that only lasted a few mins. I've been a bit dizzy, slight nausea, boobs are sore today too, and nothing smells or tastes right. Maybe I'm sick? haha These symptoms are a little early for me to be feeling as well. I may get some nicer tests and check again with those soon. It is a few months early for us to be in a TWW haha but we slipped up and didn't pull out in time and I was ovulating! :p

Any other symptoms?

Good luck to you too!!!!

Omg! Similar to me! Not trying, been using the pull-out method for years and all good, but we are getting a bit lazy now lol

I really didn't track much because this happened last month and I got my hopes up after symptoms spotting.

I had a monster headache and crazy sore boobs and yesterday (after sleeping a full 9 hours) I fell asleep while doing work at my home office, so I guess all of that? I saw the test and said what the heck, but I had urinated only 2-ish hours earlier so it's really a crap shoot. Lol

We are pretty close in DPO! Hope it's a positive for you -- if that's what you want lol

lol we got lazy too, how strange that we are both in the same situation. I want one but I'm trying to finish out college by Dec and I don't want to be barfing at school. haha I had a small headache today, and I've been tired. I've been sleeping like a rock at night! I'm queezy and impatient right now.

OH and I've been having to wee a lot!
2hr pee hold for your test isn't too bad. Gotta love how we can't wait and track every symptom lol

Edit: also I'm breaking out on my chin (ugh).

Hahaha well, I'm a bit older than finishing college, but I did start a new job only a few months ago, so really this wouldn't happen for another year. Le sigh. Lol

Please keep me updated! Lazy loves lazy ��

I'm a bit old for college (in my thirties)!! hah I'll be back daily to calm my nerves.
Yay new job! I was hoping to be working soon too.

Omg! Me too!! Hahaha never too old for college, I just assumed. See what assuming does?! Lol I'm not sure why I'm so excited about this haha

lol It's just so funny to me that we are both in the same scenario. I had another BFN with a wondfo test when I woke up this morning. How are you today? Any new symptoms?

Ugh! Still early! Just this monster headache and some err bowl movement issues lol nothing that can't be explained away by being sick.

If I really think about it, at this age, I feel like I'd really have to be trying, not just a one-off chance, but you really never know!

Going camping this weekend, so should be interesting to try explaining why I'm not two sheets into the wind all weekend lolol

Two sheets into the wind :haha: I read wonfo is good at 12dpo with people getting very faint lines at 9-10dpo with them. I need to pick up a frer test while I'm out today and just see if a faint line shows up (going crazy).

I'm having some bowel changes today too....probably just my diet.

I was also thinking that it couldn't be this easy for me to get pregnant.

Caved and weed on a frer (no holding time)....BFN lol

Got really sick today, had a bad low blood sugar attack cause I didn't eat much due to the nausea.

I don't like giving false hope, but those symptoms sound promising to me! Unless you're typing yourself up lol I do know you need some urine hold this early. Def try with FMU!! my fingers are crossed for you!!

Oh no, these symptoms are real....dunno if they are from a baby or me being sick. I'll wait to use the other frer till the 16th prob. I'll continue with the wonfo's for now and try to figure out whats causing my GI symptoms. I'm pretty doubtful that I am, and I wont mind waiting till Dec to try again.

This morning, I had some brown spotting so I saved and took another test lol this is much clearer and my best friend even saw it, so I feel confident I'm not crazy!! Lol

Still ridiculously early so I'm a bit apprehensive, but it is there!

Attachments

• sooo.jpg
    sooo.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 48
I see it!! Congrats!! :) Have fun sober camping lol.

Omg
So surreal. Hoping it gets darker and it's viable. I hear so many chemical pregnancy stories lol fingers crossed! Thanks for confirmation!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->