I Am Just Curious

Good grief I had no idea what the US was like on healthcare :nope:

I feel blessed to in the UK and realise if my in laws were in the US there is every chance they would selling their home to pay for my FIL's treatment as he is currently battling oral cancer :(

I am very sorry for your FIL-
:hugs::hugs:

But, you are right, without insurance or a lot of cash, in the US he may not get treated. Keep in mind though, insurance does not = treatment. It depends on whether or not the insurance company wants to cover the treatment; it all comes down to $!

Good grief I had no idea what the US was like on healthcare :nope:

I feel blessed to in the UK and realise if my in laws were in the US there is every chance they would selling their home to pay for my FIL's treatment as he is currently battling oral cancer :(

I am very sorry for your FIL-
:hugs::hugs:

But, you are right, without insurance or a lot of cash, in the US he may not get treated. Keep in mind though, insurance does not = treatment. It depends on whether or not the insurance company wants to cover the treatment; it all comes down to $!

I can't imagine how stressful it must be for people who not only have to deal with being ill but then have to deal with whether or not they can afford the treatment :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->