I am now a beautiful lime!!:)

Yay fun :) Congrats on lime status. I'm a prune now I guess and will be a lime next week!

Congrats on becoming a prune. Its always fun to advance to the next fruit:)

I'm just a cute little raspberry right now lol. Can't wait till my baby is a lime too :)

ahh but you will be an olive next week. As someone put it a martini olive makes it sounds so fancy:)

Hi sweetie,
Congrats on becoming a lime. Ill be a peach by Tuesday but truth be told I would kill to be a big fat watermelon. I can believe I have another 6 and a half months of this to put up with! This whole pregnancy thing takes too long. I want to have a glass of wine!!! lol
Hope you feeling better than you were earlier in week hun.xx

aww Sunshine you are so sweet:) I am feeling somewhat better.I know I want to be a watermelon as well,but we have to wait those lovely 40 weeks:) LOL anyway hope you are doing well too:)

yay another lime:) Don't know if you noticed but you were added to my bump buddy list babbabe!

Lime tomorrow! :) hehe, I like that ticker too, I keep thinking of adding it.

Today, I'm feeling slightly better compared to the last two days. As soon as I became a lime two days ago, I started to have severe headaches, something I never had while I was a prune or olive. If the headaches keep up, I'm so ready to move to the next fruit. Lol..

I am a lime! I cant believe I am 11 weeks tomorrow, its gone so fast! Almost time to go into the 2nd trimester! Wow! x

yay yet another lime:) Sorry about all the headaches and such!! I know the headaches all too well....Hope everyone feels better:)

Hellooooo iamblessed x Long time no speak! Woohoo on the lime status,i will be a lime tomoz x Hope you are ok and keeping well x Looks like i have been diagnosed with gestational diabetes grest huh x x

Awww Beut I am so sorry sweetie:( I didn't even know they could diagnose it this early? What are they doing for you? I hope things get better for you :hug: I know we need to check in a little more often :)

I just wrote on your prune thread. I'm most upset that the day I turn lime the tickers aren't working. :( But yay for being a lime anyway. I wasn't feeling being a prune! :)

Lime tomorrow! :) hehe, I like that ticker too, I keep thinking of adding it.

Are you due the 10th June too hun? I can't get my head around 11 weeks. That seems to have got here a lot quicker than I was expecting!

Yeah I wasn't feeling the prune thing either...I know i just got the lime yesterday and the next day it doesn't work.....bah!! oh well it should be back up and working soon:)

True, but I feel like I *need* to know what comes after a plum now! :D

Peach comes after plum after that I don't have a clue or just can't remember LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->