• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am so bad

Lawa

Reaction score
Symptom spotting at 2DPO.

How do you guys not do this. I will build up my hopes for them to come crashing down again!

Hey, you're not bad, I confess I am a terrible symptom spotter too - the invention of Google has a lot to answer for! I find its impossible not to get my hopes up, after all we're here for a reason and its natural to be hopeful (particularly after a loss when you're more desparate than ever for a baby). The only thing I do is start to be a bit more realistic towards the end of my cycle and prepare myself mentally for a BFN/AF. It still hurts when it happens but you've almost already prepared yourself for it. I've just started charting so hopefully this will give me some advance warning. I still indulge in the sympton spotting from 1dpo onwards - there's got to be a little fun in all this stress and one day soon those symptoms just might be the sign of a STICKY BFP! x

I know I wasn't to bad last month and didn't start to ss until about 6 DPO.

Just that today I have some twinges in ovary and had a fair bit of CM.

I must try to wait longer makes two weeks a very long time

I think we all do it. It's part of human nature, especially when you have been pregnant before. Last month, i ended up getting out of bed every night to pee (something i only EVER did when i was pregnant) and feeling constantly nauseous aaaand AF came early! I had been soooo convinced!? Hey ho.

This month if i feel anything in my tummy i keep thinking 'oohh, it must be happening' but we've just had too many nice meals out, to be honest and it is most likely just my digestion:haha:

I think you are right though - we need to keep hopeful and positive and keep believing it could be our BFP. This whole 'relaaaax' business is impossible if you are thinking you should be avoiding caffeine, booze, pate, cheeses, medication etc etc. I think after a loss you desperately want to do everything by the book but when you don't conceive quickly it all starts to feel a bit like a diet and you start craving the things you know you should avoid. Well, that's me anyway. :blush: I do like a glass of wine...

ha ha same here im only 5dpo and trying so hard not to symptom spot :rofl: although i cant really miss the cm iv had today its nuts always sign for me and starts around 4-5dpo in a preg cycle but cycle after mc anything could happen so not really hoping just on that......so iv given up the testing from 9dpo till af so i cant give up the SS coz god cold turkey or what :rofl: xxxx

lol, i promised i wouldnt symptom spot either this month, but i caved in at 3dpo!!! :rofl:

Thing is if there is a little bean in there then why not enjoy every single minute of its growth. no point in being in denial and not acknowleding anything until you see the :bfp: thats my opinion anyway!! lol!!!!

This whole 'relaaaax' business is impossible if you are thinking you should be avoiding caffeine, booze, pate, cheeses, medication etc etc.

SO TRUE!!!

I totally ss, too - the 2WW is so long; how can you not?

I'm SS in a big way right now...Ohhh the madness.

Glad to know that I'm not the only one that does this. I think I'm driving myself crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->