I am so HOT!

Elli21

Reaction score
This heat is intense!!

But everyone is telling me its mainly due to pregnancy as its not actually that hot!

Anyone else really really hot?

I have to say im so thankful to my fans!! Otherwise i wouldnt sleep!

i cant stop friggin swetting tmi i know but earlier the sweat dripped down my arm from myarmpit and i have anti persperant on at that:blush:
so ur not alone x

Yup,

i'm hot ALLLLLL the time. Can't regulate at all. I sweat but still cold to the touch....anyone else???
https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev171pr___.png

Hiya,

Im a bit behind you ladies but i too get hot.Mainly at night, have to have my window open else i wake up sweating.

Lastnight there was no breeze so had then fan on aswell, except then i was cold! lol
Rather be cold though.......

x

Im also thankful to Dove deodarant...id be a right smelly munter if it didnt work so well :rofl:

Boiling hands and sweating back and pits every day - LOVELY! :haha:

I'm not to that "30 week mark" yet, but I'm hot too! Our apartment is 90 degrees because the a/c is broken!

You aren't alone! I'm hot all of the time. I don't sleep with covers anymore and am always sweating. I think it's hot but everyone else says it is just me. My husband is a bigger guy and for the first time I am the sweaty one.

I dont have any covers either and Mike says ill get a cold :lol: so is always covering me up through the night!

It's been running around a 100 degrees here lately and humid! But I've tucked myself away in the house in the a/c unless I have an appt. to go to :)

It's been in the 90's here and humid..so the whole family is hot. We have a/c but I enjoy the outdoors too much to sit inside all day, so I'm taking advantage of the swimming pool daily to cool off.

100 degrees + cheapskate OH = waking up in a pool of my own sweat with elephant hands and feet every morning. But it looks like the temps will go down tomorrow - thank God!!!! I hate the heat anyway (would take a freezing January day over this crap any time), so being in the 9th month in this heat makes me hate the world.

OK, I am done. :)

I'm soooo hot. It's going to be 95degreesF here tomorrow. And my husband HATES sleeping with the air conditioner on, it gives him backaches to be too cold at night. I think tomorrow night we're going to have to sleep in separate rooms so I can be cool enough.

My neighbors have a very, very lovely inground pool, and they're not home during the day. I am totally thinking of hopping their fence and going for a swim, hahaha, except I'm terrified of their little dog.

I hate the heeeeeeaat.

My husband doesn't have a choice :haha: I'd make him sleep outside then while I slept in the a/c if I was you :rofl:

me too, i am so hot, im dead sexy me i tell ya !!!

Oh did u mean hot as in heat hot lol , just kidding

Yeah its been hot in uk, too much to handle not used to it

I`m hot and I start sweating just sitting outside for 10 minutes! I dread having picked up a job because now i`m forced to go out in that heat & inside makes it no better because it`s hot inside the building too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->