I am so over this!

auntiesarah25

Reaction score
My first pregnancy which ended in a healthy baby girl just this March was easy. A piece of cake. No first tri symptoms. No complications.

This pregnancy (Huge Unexpected OH SHIT!) is making me miserable :cry:

I don't want to do this anymore. My stomach is upset if I don't eat and it's upset for about 2 hours after I eat. I have aversions to EVERYTHING. I can barely stand to cook dinner for OH because my aversions to burger and chicken (which we eat a lot of) are so strong I have to fight through nausea every time I cook.

I have headaches which I didn't have with DD. Actually with her all my normal headaches stopped completely which was really nice.

My nails are brittle and break. My prenatal vitamin was making me constipated so I switched and thankfully I can have BM's again. Sex no matter how careful we are causes spotting. I have no energy because I'm not sleeping thanks to my nearly 9 month old teething and crappy diapers that leak through every night. We did buy new ones and starting those tonight.

All of this with the fact that I had pre-e last time around and was induced scares me. I can't afford to go on bedrest or have any complications with this pregnancy - I have a baby to care for 24/7.

Some times I sit here and think "why don't you just tell the doc you don't want this pregnancy to continue?" and as soon as I have that thought I feel like a guilty pos. I'm so torn and fed up with being sick feeling. . .

I'm 10+1 and hoping that second tri brings me relief but I feel like there's no end to my misery.

Aw sorry to hear your feeling like this :( I know where you are coming from I have a toddler to look after and an 8 year old with special needs on top of my sickness and migraines I had had enough, a week on and things are getting better, hang in there almost at the end of first tri :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->