I am so scared!!!!!!

DueSeptember

Mommy 2 My Angel Maya <3
Reaction score
I just looked at the expiration date on my yogurt and it said march 17 2011!!!!!!!!!! I ate half of it now i am so scared :(

i hope i will be okay because i remember when i was younger my mom gave me expired yogurt and i felt like i was going to die :( but i think her yogurt was like a year old.......

I feel fine...i dont know if i should call my doctor or just wait.....

Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will be fine hunni its not that far gone off! if it stunk / had mould then i would be worried but the expiry date is only a guide really to cover them (in my eyes anyways). i always go by smells ./ xx

I agree with Samira; you would've known as soon as you opened it if it was dodgy!

I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine ^^ x

you will be fine! as long as it wasnt green and mouldy.... if it was im sure you wouldnt have eaten it lol. dont worry, i dont think you will cause any damage to baby or you.

i agree - if it was off it would have been rancid. BB dates are so over cautious these days there's always a lot of leeway x

Thanks Ladies!!! It was still white and smelled good....it was vanilla so I if I saw anything that looked close to mold I would have tossed it...it just scared me because it gave me flash backs thanks to my Mom hahaha...

Something similar to this happened during my first pregnancy, I immediately rang up the hospital and the nurse said the baby will be OK, I might just have a little tummy ache. :)

Something similar to this happened during my first pregnancy, I immediately rang up the hospital and the nurse said the baby will be OK, I might just have a little tummy ache. :)

I was like NOOOoOoOo I usually check the dates but today I was in a rush and I just bought these the other day :'( I wont ever do that again!!!! whew!!! I told my OH he said I tell you over and over to look at expiration dates haha BLAH...so glad it wasnt far off...

you'll be fine :)
I recommend drinking lots of water though, just to help flush it out.

I always eat past the sell by date - things with long lives can be eaten further past the dates than those with short lives (I wouldn't eat meat or fish, but yoghurt and eggs are always fine, tinned and goods have an especially long shelf life). You would have noticed that it was lumpy or generally gross, like gone off milk. You're definitely fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->