I am so sorry I missed this. Weather presenter slip-up

feeble

Mummy21andcookingNo2
Reaction score
Not suitable for work

https://deadspin.com/5886424/and-now-for-your-uk-weather-where-the-forecast-is-bucketloads-of-****

Sounds nothing like sunshine! What was he thinking of? :haha:

I know!

Obviously had it on the brain;)

Hahahaaa that's hilarious!!!:rofl: thanks for sharing...

Did you watch bbc news the other week when an American gent was on and said 'f*ck'? He then didn't realise it couldn't be said?

Slip ups like that are so funny!! I'm just counting down the days until I do it in work during a meeting. :/

i think he was going to say something then went to say something else by the sounds of it! x

I can't think what he was actually meant to say that could accidentally come out as c**t but that was hilarious!!! :rofl:

Yeah I think he was going to say something else. No idea what though :haha:

:haha:

I think he probably was going to say 'bucket loads to come' but stopped at the wrong time

I think he was about to say bucket loads of continued sunshine but fluffed at the wrong time then panicked because he suddenly realised where he fluffed made it sound worse and like something else.

He recovered well though most would have flustered then appolagised and got all embarresed

Here's one that happened in Canada...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KuRDzQ-ufY

ah bless him, ha ha hilarious though. i love it when they cock up.

were all guilty of it sometimes.

a nursery i used to work at, we done reviews with the childrens parents, and one girl, whose review i sat in on told the parent that her child couldnt be arsed to do anything!! i nearly choked. she didnt understand what she had said wrong. the parent just looked gobsmacked.

at least he stayed professional and didnt laugh ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->