I Back Jack

<3 Always

Jackson's Mom
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I'm writing to ask if you will help me with something. About 3 weeks ago I became aware of a 3 month old baby that was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma. The pictures of this beautiful baby, Jack, just pulled at my heart because even though there is a smile on his face you can just see the pain in his eyes . My heart is just breaking for this baby and this family and I am at a loss as to what I can do for this family. I've come to terms that the only thing I can offer is prayers. And that is what I have been doing nonstop for the past three weeks.

BUT the family has reached out to all of Jack's followers on facebook to ask if they will vote for the I Back Jack Foundation, Inc. to win a $30,000 donation to go towards research. The Jack of the foundation is not their Jack but they are obviously working towards the same goal.

So I am asking if you girls would spare some time and vote for the foundation once or twice or a hundred times. :haha: There is no limit to the amount of times you can vote and it goes throughout April. Here is the link:

https://www.wsbonline.com/anniversary/Vote.aspx

Thank you for helping and please spread the word and give thanks everyday for the beautiful, healthy children in your lives. And please, above all else, pray for Jack.

I voted 6 times, will do some more soon.

The Foundation is currently in 6th place. Thanks for voting girls

I forgot to mention that if they land in the top 5 they still get money (not the $30,000 but still a pretty good amoutn $15,000). Keep up the prayers and the votes.

I'll vote when I get home from work, the site is blocked right now. Sad day. (BTW I love the name Jackson, its also my lo's name just spelt Jaxon)

I am at work aaaaaaaall day today so i will be voting randomly all day :)

you girls are awesome! I knew I could count on all of you :) Thanks for voting and bumping. Still in 6th place but closing the gap, now only a 1000 votes away from being in the top 5!

Keep up the prayers!! They are working :happydance:

Baby Jack had some good news today. Here's is a copy of Daddy's fb post from today

"I am so excited to say that we got lots of great news today! His blood counts continue to go up and are well out of the range of concern. We also received the final test from the biopsy which will dictate if Jack gets 4 or 8 cycles of chemo. The genetics of the tumor came back favorable, which means.... 4 weeks of chemi. Of course that could change based on response to treatment, but for now it's a major win!!"

That's wonderful news, hope the treatment goes well!

I've voted a number of times and will continue to do so. I pasted the link to my facebook friends as well :)

I think it's 5th place now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->