I belong here now!

Lou1234

Reaction score
Hi all :hi:

Well today is the first day of my breakthrough bleed from the pill and I'm not going back on the pill.

We are not going down the charting etc route for the first few months so we are NTNP from now on which is exciting stuff for us!

hello! same here, first month NTNP...pretty exciting. Good luck :)

Hello. Welcome to ntnp. Hope you have a short stay.

Hi, welcome, hope you get your BFP soon. This is my first month off the pill. xx

Hello :wave:

I have just come off the pill on Sunday and now NTNP too :D Which pill were you on (if you don't mind me asking?) Hope you're stay here won't be too long :thumbup:

Hi Rebaby.

I was on Microgynon 30. Which one were you on?

The pill cut down the length of my AF to a few days from about 6 days and also really reduced the cramps I used to get each month! Not looking forward to getting my first 'real' AF!

:wave: Hi Hun!

Good luck. Hope your wait in NTNP isnt to long! xx

Hi Rebaby.

The pill cut down the length of my AF to a few days from about 6 days and also really reduced the cramps I used to get each month! Not looking forward to getting my first 'real' AF!

Ah, i have been on micronor (the mini-pill) since having Tobias as with breastfeeding not been able to take the combined pill.

It stopped my periods completely (the same happened to me when i was on the implant a few years ago) so i have no idea when to expect AF or what it will be like when :witch: get's here! :shrug: I just hope she doesn't keep me waiting too long (or if she does that it is for a good reason, i.e. that we fall pregnant before she has chance to land! :haha: Doubt i'd be that lucky though! :roll: )

Yup, my first month off the pill and NTNP as well - I was on Ortho Tricyclen Lo. Didn't really seem to make a difference in my AF visit though, and AF was only a day later than expected (although the hormones rebalancing was hell...)

Stopped taking the pill September 14, and I'm very excited to not be taking it anymore.

NTNP is how LO was conceived, it really takes the pressure off TBH. I was on Mycrogynon 30 too, it was the 2nd time I'd used it (was only on it for 1 year the second time) and it really messed my body up once I gave it up. Cycles were erratic (one AF didnt arrive for 2 months and then was really heavy and painful) and never on the right days, ovalation was extremely painful to the point I thought I had cysts, I will never use the pill again, in fact I tried a couple of others too which probably didnt help matters.
Yup NTNP is really exciting, I knew I wanted a LO but I wasnt going to get upset if it didn't happen. Good Luck!! :thumbup::flower:

Hi Rebaby.

Hi and welcome!

Just wanted to say I was the same as you - had Microgynon too, and was on it for 11 years. Been off it for over 3 weeks now and no sign of AF. My pre-pill periods were incredibly painful and heavy, so I'm not looking forward to it either - although I am in a way as it's a sign my body is getting back to normal! :wacko:

Hi, can I join you?! I stopped my pill back in mid-August & had a little bleed back on 28th Aug & now just waiting for a proper AF again, although I was on Cerazette so I guess it could be up to a couple of years for it to appear! Plus I only see OH every couple of weeks, as he's working away in London at the mo. Dammit, I'm never getting knocked up!

I'll be joining you here soon :dance: . Ive got 8 days left on Cilest then we will be NTNP I'm sooooo excited!!!

Woohoo, just started AF today! I'm a proper, working, girl again!

I belong here now too! I've been lurking for a few weeks while hubby and I were talking about TTC and we've finally decided to go for it...but we're not charting or anything so I guess we're NTNP. I'm new to being on forums but hope to get more involved!

I've just finished my breakthrough bleed after finishing my last pack of Femodette (combined pill) so I'm wondering what my cycles are gonna do now! It's a relief to hear others worrying about this too - before the pill I had 21 day cycles and was on for about 9 days of that, so I'm not looking forward to going back to that!

Hi Lucy - there's a few of us here in the same boat (recently came off bcp). 4 weeks now for me. Feel free to post with any questions!

Hi Lucy - there's a few of us here in the same boat (recently came off bcp). 4 weeks now for me. Feel free to post with any questions!

Thank you, really appreciate that! I suppose the biggest thing I'm wondering is what everyone's experience is re: how quickly they had a 'real' period after coming off bcp?

WELCOME! as everyone said, I hope you have a short stay! I got onboard recently, though I do chart, I need to, as I have PCOS and it was recommended to make sure I am on track. there was a time I used OPK's but those times are past. There isnt too much activity in this area of the site yet, it is rather new, but hopefully it picks up.

Lol I just saw my siggy, today my hubby and I have been married 1 year, 1 month, 1 week and 1 day! too many 1's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->