I belong here now!

:hi:

Was chatting with hubby last night and I said it is weird at the moment as I'm paying attention to any twinge I get in my body. Before now when I have come off the pill (split up with ex's etc, I would come off the pill to give my body a break and settle into a regular cycle quite quickly) before now I have had regular periods but have never paid attention for any ov signs!! Admittedly I've never tried for a baby before though!

If my body gets into 28ish day cycles from the word go off the pill then this is the weekend for us to start :sex: for the week to try and catch!

I'm going to be terrible during the tww paying attention to everything my body does! I'm going to try and not read into any signs too much as I don't know what AF signs I can expect now I'm back off the pill (she says now but watch me symptom spot in 2 weeks time :haha:)!

Hi Lucy - there's a few of us here in the same boat (recently came off bcp). 4 weeks now for me. Feel free to post with any questions!

Thank you, really appreciate that! I suppose the biggest thing I'm wondering is what everyone's experience is re: how quickly they had a 'real' period after coming off bcp?

Would like to know myself! I'm still waiting for my first real one. Had cramping on and off for a week now but no sign - did a HPT but negative, so just really want it to come now! I think 4-6 weeks is average, but it can take anything up to a few months - hopefully that won't be us!

Lou - I know exactly what you mean! Not really had to pay any attention to that stuff when on the pill, but now I notice every slight twinge! Enough to drive you mad. :haha:

Hi Lucy - there's a few of us here in the same boat (recently came off bcp). 4 weeks now for me. Feel free to post with any questions!

Thank you, really appreciate that! I suppose the biggest thing I'm wondering is what everyone's experience is re: how quickly they had a 'real' period after coming off bcp?

Would like to know myself! I'm still waiting for my first real one. Had cramping on and off for a week now but no sign - did a HPT but negative, so just really want it to come now! I think 4-6 weeks is average, but it can take anything up to a few months - hopefully that won't be us!

Lou - I know exactly what you mean! Not really had to pay any attention to that stuff when on the pill, but now I notice every slight twinge! Enough to drive you mad. :haha:

Mine was 33 days from the beginning of my withdrawl bleed, so pretty average I guess? The thing now is, when will the next one arrive?! Its all very well having the first one quickly, but you need them to settle into regularity iykwim??

Yes, very true! Looking forward to getting the first one though as at least I know my bits are working. :D How long have you been waiting for your 2nd?

Haha, not even a day yet! Just finishing the first one now! Just impatient I guess, although like everyone, I'm hoping I won't have to have another one for 9 months or so! :winkwink:

Ill get Darryl to warn him about what to expect during the 2ww :)
He got to the point where he would just keep quiete and let me get on with it as the mood swings confused him :)

Ill get Darryl to warn him about what to expect during the 2ww :)
He got to the point where he would just keep quiete and let me get on with it as the mood swings confused him :)

Could be a good idea! I've no idea how I'm going to be during that time until we get there!

Poor guys can't win with female mood swings can they?!

Hi. Just thought I'd say I as I think I am ntnp now. The last couple of times we dtd, we didn't use anything. I came off the bcp last december.
Don't dtd that often maybe once a week to unlikely I will get pg. But think we will have fun for next 6 months and see what happens!
This all feels so weird to me!!!

Hey, hope you don't mind if I join you :) I came off Mercillon in July, had a breakthrough bleed, then a period at the end of August, and have just finished an agonising wait since then to come on this morning. Hoping that my cycle sorts its' self out soon! According to the app I've got on my phone (My Days on the HTC), I'm due to ovulate around Halloween which is exciting as it's my favourite holiday. Good luck everyone!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->