I bit the bullet and tested!!!

tnklove1220

Pregnant with First Baby
Reaction score
I posted this in my thread from yesterday "I'm new here and have questions." But, I reposted just in case.

I decided to go ahead and buy a test and this morning I woke up at 2:30a.m., took the test, woke up my hubby we waited the couple minutes it had left to process in the bedroom, with the test on the bathroom counter. (NO PEEKING) Even though my hubby wanted to see it process, I said NO) So, I let him see it first after the 3 minutes, and he walked out of the bathroom, saying "BABY". :bfp::bfp: We are soo happy. I'm calling my doctor today. We've only been trying for the last 2 cycles, and this is my first hpt I've taken. We'll just wait and see when the dr can get me in. According to the calculator I'm due October 25. I'm 4 wks 6 days along. YIPPEE!!!
:happydance:

WAAAHOOOO congrats!! i also got my BFP today hunny!!! fancy being bump buddies? hehe xxxxxxxxx

Congratulations to both of you - you must be so excited and so happy!

Very happy for you... and also a lot jelous!:blush:

Ria
-x-

Tootsy,
That's so wonderful!!! Congratulations to you as well!!! Do you know how far along you are?
Ria,
Your time is coming!! :)

Tiffany

thanks tnklove same you you hunny!! and Ria fingers crossed its your month too :D

I think im 4 weeks tommorrow altho i have a 30 day cycle and not due until monday so its kinda confused me... how about you?? xxxxxxxx

According to the due date calendar I found on a different site, I am 4 weeks and 6 days. Due Oct. 25. I just called the doctor, and I don't know how they do things where you're from, but I was kind of surprised when I called my doctor. They don't have you come into the office the first visit when you're preggo's until you're right at 7 1/2 weeks. So, I have to sit here and be anxious all this time for my first dr's appointment. Ay yi yi!!! I asked her why they didn't see the patient earlier, she said b/c your first appt you'll get an ultrasound and you can hear the first heartbeat and all the lovely blood tests. yuck! But, all worth it in the end right. ;0) Good luck to you!!!

awww tnklove!! very huge congrats!! your about a week ahead of me :D im going to my doctors tonight but i got a feeling they might say its too early, only reason im going is cause i had a mc last month and just need to make sure everythings ok and my dates :D good luck to you hunny and lots of sticky buba dust to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Aww congrates hun! xxxxxxxx

I got a :BFP: yesterday and today, due on the 28th oct

Congrats Razcox!!! :D sticky baby dust to you hunny xxx

Congrats hun!! How exciting!! Wishing you a H&H pregnancy!! :)

congrats, thought your symptoms sounded promising

Razcox Congratulations!!! Let us know how everything goes!!!

Tootsy, Sorry to hear of your mc last month. I will keep you in my most wonderful thoughts that everything goes smoothly for you!!!

My very best to you all!!!

Congrats on your bfp girls!!!! hope you all have a very happy and healthy pregnancy:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->