I brought a bar of Dairy Milk today

Ladies, ladies, come now you don't have to choose between them!
Galaxy in one hand, Dairy Milk in the other, happy days :haha:

Need chocolate now haha :)

But what about a kitkat chunky, I need more hands

Ladies, ladies, come now you don't have to choose between them!
Galaxy in one hand, Dairy Milk in the other, happy days :haha:

Need chocolate now haha :)

But what about a kitkat chunky, I need more hands

:rofl: damn hadn't thought of them......ok need a servant to hold multiple bars of chocolate of every varierty so you don't have to wish you had a different one....where's OH when you need him :rofl:

This thread needs to be locked. I've just eaten waaaay too much caramel Green and Blacks!

Dairy Milk for me...but wispa and twirl do taste better! I've also got a lot of love for minstrels and ripple.

Why are twirls so much nicer than plain old dairy milk though! It's the same chocolate surely?

I dont like galaxy chocolate but like ripples, funny how it taste different cos of the shape :rofl:

This thread made me eat chocolate for the first time in a month :nope:

I would like to apologise to all those who have eaten chocolate after reading my thread :haha:

Aw yeah maybe its your tastebuds, ive gone right of choccie being pregnant, first time ive proper wanted some was the other day and I indulged in a yummy Wispa.

Try going to Canada, have the delight of seeing a Dairy Milk in a shop after a few weeks of horrible US choccie, opening it waiting for the hit of heaven, and BLAHHHHHH tastes like cr*p!!! They have special US and Canada Cadbury and its hideous!!!

Why on earth does american and canadian cadbury taste different?? How is that possible?

xo

Twirl in one hand ripple in the other and we met at dawn for the showdown!

Hmmm i have some in the fridge...

Why on earth does american and canadian cadbury taste different?? How is that possible?

xo

Cos they make our Cadbury chocolate here and they make their Cadbury chocolate there, dunno if its the milk or the company is it Kraft over there who oversee it, i dunno, it tastes rank though. I have family over there, who used to live here, and although you can get hold of it there, its not that popular as the US stuff and they dont have the selection we have, we have to send them the UK stuff to keep em going haha, especially at easter time we send them all the Cadbury eggs over.

Well for all those that say one brand is better than the other or certain ones aren't very nice anymore I would be prepared to buy a big selection and test them all. That's just the giving kind of person I am :)

Not over here, but then ours is made in New Zealand and it is soooo good. For a while they added palm oil :nope: and there was a huge uproar, made it quite different not only in taste and texture and obviously palm oil is a no no anyway, thankfully they backtracked quickly after the publicity it gained!

Did that happen elsewhere, too?

I don't like English chocolates. They seem to be much fattier and less chocolaty than the ones we have over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->