I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

nah!!!!!!! Dont think its likely to appear this cycle! :dohh:

fingers crossed for you though. It's not over til the :witch: flies.

Apparently, she hasn't flown for me yet. False alarm :rofl:

I should be getting her tomorrow... If not, I can always add one more evap to the BFN thread before I leave for Vegas!!!

I got a BFN, stupid pregnancy test * krissi stamps her feet

Lea - Thanks hun. Hope that you enjoyed your birthday.

Pux - Im so jealous you're off to vegas!! How cool would it be if you got your :bfp: when you're there. You'd have to call the baby Vegas!!

Krissi - STUPID :bfn:'s doesnt the HPT realise that its supposed to give you 2 lines!! NOT 1!!! Sorry sweetie I hope that :bfp: is there, its just waiting to surprise you when youre not expecting. I want it to be your turn!

My temp dipped and got another BFN this morning. I will likely get AF this afternoon... Looks like my new name is Capatain Pux-Evap Queen-Kokopelli "B" Team.

Sorry to the ones testing and getting :bfn: 's! There is still hope as long as :witch: doesn't show!

I should explain my new pic in my sig! I was pg back in March/April and I met this woman on Parents.com who also was expecting in December like I was. She then found out she was pg with twins. Which both twins were growing just fine. Then in June she went for another u/s and she was told that 1 of the twins had no HB and she would m/c that twin. Which she did. She was about 13 weeks then. So now she had the surviving twin early on September10th @ 25w 5d via emergency c-sec. Bree's placenta abrubted. She weighed 1 pound 5 ounces and now weighs 1 pound 14 ounces, but some of that is due to water retention. So she needs prayers to help her and her family through this. She had been having bleeding in her brain, but they can't find out if its stopped until she is a little stronger. She is on 50% oxygen with a ventilator and has to be kept sedated otherwise she fights it. They are trying to let her lungs get stronger first. So if you could please say prays for her. She also has a 1 year old sister who is having a hard time with everything that is going on.

well girls, the witch still has not arrived and my temps are stable at 37.5...but duhh stupid me forgot to go get some tests last night so i could not do a fmu today.. nice work eh? i was even at the dr's yesterday and could have gotten a beta req but i thought no, she's on her way... so i guess i am still in wait mode, or i move on to next month and maybe be treasurer of the "B" team...lol

that is so sad mom2pne, she is in my prayers

mom2pne i will say a prayer for little bree and he family, lots of love to them xx

I'll pray mom2pne

Momto3-fx for you. I'll need a secretary to keep track of dates tho :)

That's so sad, your friend and family are in my prayers for now on. Keep us updated!

Sorry to the ones testing and getting :bfn: 's! There is still hope as long as :witch: doesn't show!

I should explain my new pic in my sig! I was pg back in March/April and I met this woman on Parents.com who also was expecting in December like I was. She then found out she was pg with twins. Which both twins were growing just fine. Then in June she went for another u/s and she was told that 1 of the twins had no HB and she would m/c that twin. Which she did. She was about 13 weeks then. So now she had the surviving twin early on September10th @ 25w 5d via emergency c-sec. Bree's placenta abrubted. She weighed 1 pound 5 ounces and now weighs 1 pound 14 ounces, but some of that is due to water retention. So she needs prayers to help her and her family through this. She had been having bleeding in her brain, but they can't find out if its stopped until she is a little stronger. She is on 50% oxygen with a ventilator and has to be kept sedated otherwise she fights it. They are trying to let her lungs get stronger first. So if you could please say prays for her. She also has a 1 year old sister who is having a hard time with everything that is going on.

That is really sad, My family and I are all def praying for bree and her family! She is a strong one and god knows she can fight this. :hug:

Thats so sad...I will say a prayer and hope that the big guy is listening.

Sorry to all those with neg tests...I want you all to come over to the 1st tri with me..if not this month then you had better bd your socks off next month. lol

OMG.....I still haven't had AF show up so I have just been lurking. Well after talking to DH yesterday he told me I should start using the ovulation sticks again cause I can ovulate without AF.

I am ovulating today! I got my happy face! And it is my birthday today!

Ugh....but I am sooooo sick still....ah well gotta suck it up and get busy when DH gets home. We haven't BD for the last 1 1/2 week cause I have been so sick....I wonder if we will catch the eggie?

Prayers to your friends Mon2pne {{{{}}}}

OMG.....I still haven't had AF show up so I have just been lurking. Well after talking to DH yesterday he told me I should start using the ovulation sticks again cause I can ovulate without AF.

I am ovulating today! I got my happy face! And it is my birthday today!

Ugh....but I am sooooo sick still....ah well gotta suck it up and get busy when DH gets home. We haven't BD for the last 1 1/2 week cause I have been so sick....I wonder if we will catch the eggie?

Prayers to your friends Mon2pne {{{{}}}}

GL I hope you get the egg and you get a BFP in about 10 days! Happy Birthday!

Thats so sad...I will say a prayer and hope that the big guy is listening.

Sorry to all those with neg tests...I want you all to come over to the 1st tri with me..if not this month then you had better bd your socks off next month. lol

I certainly will be trying to get over to the 1st tri board with you in October!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for Bree and her family. Here is an update for today that her mom Tasha posted.

Good morning all!

Bree is doing WONDERFUL this morning! The past two days she has had to receive platelets because she wasn't maintaining her level on her own, but this morning she is holding steady on her own....yay! She had a brain ultrasound yesterday and the "unofficial" report (what the tech said while doing it) is that it looks there is no growth of the brain bleeds. They are still at a stage three, but we are thankful that they have not grown.

Her blood gases have been really good the past three days so they lowered one of the pressures on her ventilator. (not sure which one, there are like 20!) She is still a bathing beauty under her photo therapy lights to help her body break down the used blood products. Her swelling is still the same as yesterday. So, overall she had an uneventful day and night...which is what we love to hear!

On Saturday, as long as Bree is having a good morning, our good friend Carrie Fay is going to come and take some pictures of Bree for us. We want to do some fun ones with our wedding rings, (putting them around her wrist), and anything else we can think of. It will be a little challenging because we can't really move her and we have limited things we can do with her. She is beautiful so I am sure her pictures will turn out perfectly!

Hope this finds everyone happy healthy and in love with life!

Love
Adam, Tasha, Riley and Bree

WHAT DO I DO??????

no witch today.. 2 days late 17dpo.. bfn on a dollar test this am, i saved my fmu to test with a frer, but i do not want to be disappointed AGAIN.. i figure my first set of dollar test may have caught a chem preg?..but where is af?

do u suggest doing a frer or a digi.. is there any hope?

Still HOPE no af yet hun!
Maybe you o'd later in your cycle?
I'd test tomorrow or sunday?

momto3 I agree as long as she hasn't shown there is still hope! I was about 9 weeks with my oldest before I got a :bfp: from a blood test. I must have taken 30+ hpt's that were all :bfn:'s. And with Ty I was over 5 weeks before I got a :bfp:. So GL and try again in a couple of days.

AFM I went to Trent's game last night and had to leave in the middle of it because Eli started screaming and crying. He wanted to go home and eat. So I dropped him, Peyton and Ty off at home and went back to the game. The team they were up against had been undefeated for the last 13 years. Now they have there first loss. The score was 20-0. That puts Craig at 2 wins, 0 losses and 1 tie. My son even got to play for 9 plays. He's a back-up. So I was really excited he was in. Probably more than he was. lol The game started at 5 and wasn't done until about 7. So it was a very long night. The first game was done in about an hour. Today Ty has picture day at school so he is wearing something nice. I just hope he doesn't dirty it before the pic is taken. P&E are in the terrible 2's! They do so much naughty stuff I can't keep up with what needs to be fixed from there mischief. I feel like I have lost 30 pounds from it all, but when I checked the scale I haven't lost anything. :hissy:

Have a good day! KMFC for more :bfp: 's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->