I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

Congrats lola and farie on your :bfp:'s!

momto3 that looked like a :bfp: to me. Take another test tomorrow with fmu because it pprobably was too concentrated for that last test.

I'm so happy that there are more :bfp:'s here, hopefully when I come on tomorrow there will be a couple more. This is such an exciting time! :)

bfn on frer and equate with a 3.5 hr wee hold.. will retest in am with fmu...

urghhh...

no af cramps yet tho?

I'm grasping at straws here. Is a sign of pregnancy when only one b@@b is sore? (Could be one of the dogs stepped on it in the middle of the night) :( I was really cranky today: slamming doors and yelling at my DH. I am only 10 DPO and I had a bit of a dip in temp on 8 DPO (Imp Dip?) So really, I wouldn't get a BFP for a couple of days yet right?

Who's kidding... I am Co-Captain Of Team Kokopelli's B Squad :(

momto3 - I am so sorry , hopefully with a retest you'll get a good result!

Pux - you never know I tested at 9dpo got a neg then at 11dpo got my BFP!

Well done ladies, hope some of that good luck makes its way over all of us! I am now in the 1WW!!

Just popping in to see if there is any news on team BFP?? no more announcements yet??

Fingers are crossed for you guys xx

well ladies i am bloody confused...

i did a frer and a digi this am and both :bfn:

however, i still had a dollar store test and got this?016.jpg

so confused.. bb's are very sore today temp still at 37.5... i am convinced af is coming

Dollar store tests are more sensitive... FX

is that 2 BFP's you have had now? coz I doubt you'd get 2 different evaps hun??

When is AF actually due? are you gonna test again tomorrow?
hope this is it for you hun xx

Wow this is the group to be in for BFPs they are rolling in congrats xx

I'm so thrilled everyone is getting :bfp:'s! It helps me know that I'll get one too! I just hope that you come back here and visit here and there so I'm not totally alone! Chat more later!

that is my 2nd dollar test ...

i am due either wed or thurs for af... maybe i am just testing too early with the good test.. darnit.. i just spent 50 bucks on digi's and frer and i wasted them all..lol..

i think i will stick with the dollar ones till i am officially late!

helps my budget!

Momto3 - I agree with everyone else hun!!! Yeyyyy :wohoo: :bfp: OMG all these :bfp:'s Im going crazy!!!

I'll wait for AF to be due and try again with a digi
I have everything crossed for you!!!

Thats so weird hun those two tests look so positive!!! Yeah I agree with mariucha now give it till AF due date. xxx gd luck though!!!

thanks.. i am defo going to wait till thurs to test again... however the dollar store is just around the corner and i can always go get more tests, just so i can put myself thru more misery!

fx for all those testing this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->