• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

thanks.. i am defo going to wait till thurs to test again... however the dollar store is just around the corner and i can always go get more tests, just so i can put myself thru more misery!

fx for all those testing this week!

:rofl::rofl: I think I'd keep using the dollar tests too hun!

Im really hoping this is it for you :hugs: keep us informed xx

well the witch was not here this am when i woke, but she has a full day to make her presence... and i did not test this am.. i will wait till thurs...

fx

BFN for me again this morning... On a positive note: I leave for Las Vegas tomorrow!

Lucky thing i want a holiday * Krissi stamps her feet!

GL to all of you testing!

Pux maybe Vegas will be lucky for you! Do you need a passport to get into the US? I found out that we need to get 1 to get into Canada now. It used to be just a birth certificate and ID.

HI girls

No POAS for me!!!

WE WILL GET MORE :bfp:'s for team KOKOPELLI!!!! Good luck everyone!!

:witch: got me a few days early. BAH. Not that I had much of a chance anyway. :rofl:

HI girls

No POAS for me!!!

WE WILL GET MORE :bfp:'s for team KOKOPELLI!!!! Good luck everyone!!

I hope you just mean you didn't poas not that :witch: got you!

LeaArr Sorry she got you! She got me when I actually expected her.

AFM I should O the day before my birthday on the 24th. So depending on what time of day it is when that happens a baby might be concieved on my special day the 25th! I'll be testing on the 7th or 8th of October.

mom2pne - That was like my O time in august!! Hope you are luckier than I was!!

Nope sorry no :witch: and no POAS either for me

mom2pne - That was like my O time in august!! Hope you are luckier than I was!!

Nope sorry no :witch: and no POAS either for me

Thats great she hasn't come! KMFC for you! When will you be testing?

good luck kerri... i hope she doesnt try and fool you ...

keep resisting poas... u can do it...

im still waiting for the witch to show.. she isnt officially late till thurs am so we shall c

Mom2pne-We need a passport to go anywhere out of Canada. There were 8 hour line ups at the passport office when the rule went into affect.

Pux, Las Vegas, that's so exciting. Have lots of fun!!

I went in February... I'm really going for the shopping @ the outlets! I might play some Keno or Horse Racing, but that's it. We're going to see "Le Reve" on Friday. It's 37 degrees, so I may just take some time by the pool too!

Pux - take me, take me. I'll fit in your suitcase right?

If taking you affects how many shoes I can bring back; I'm sorry I will have to leave you there!

:rofl: fair enough. I'll hitchhike home. It's all good :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"