I can finally introduce myself! :D

amytrisha

Mother of boys.
Reaction score
:wave:
I've been waiting to post here for ageeees, we've been TTC since our loss last year & once I got my bfp I wanted to wait til 12 weeks but we had our scan yesterday and everything's amazing so.. HEY :) I'm Amy, 19 & I'm 12 weeks with our rainbow baby!

Congratulations everyone :)

Congrats! And welcome, :happydance: I'm Tennessee 19 and 33 weeks with my first. :)

Congratulations! I'm Jess, 18 and 20+5 with my rainbow baby! It's amazing to get this second chance isn't it? I'm glad the scan went well!

Congratulations to you both :)

Definitely amazing to get a second chance, I feel so much more grateful than I did last time iykwim?

Thank you :D x

Congrats and welcome :D I'm Jess, 18, and 25+1 with a baby girl!

Holla there!
Congratulations on your little bundle. The 12 week mark is such a breath of fresh air! Look foward to seeing you around. Always nice to see new faces.
Oh and I'm Chaz, 18, and neeeearly 29 weeks with my first lady bean!
Here's to a happy healthy 9 months m'love :D

Welcome and congratulations! My name is Mickey. I'm 19, I have a 13 month old son named Gabriel and I'm 6 weeks pregnant with baby #2. :)

I'm wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :flow:

Thank you girls!!

Big congratulations to you all x

congratulations on your little miracle! I'm so sorry about your previous loss, I can't even imagine how that would feel. I'm Becca, I turn 19 next month and I'm 15 weeks pregnant with a baby girl.
My best wishes to you, have a safe and happy next 7 months!

Congratulations, hun. Have a happy, healthy, wonderful nine months! I'm erin, 19. &my own little rainbow will be 3 weeks tomorrow.

:hugs: Thank you Becca, I'm just greatful to get my rainbow. Congratulations to you too! :D x

Aaw congratulations on your new arrival Erin! X

Congratulations and welcome! :wave: I'm Clair, I'm almost 19, have a 15 month old son called Jason and I'm 23 weeks with our second :yellow: :flower:

hey amytrisha!! congratulations on your beautiful baby!!! i actually remember you from the mc support session from the last year! so so happy for you!! and it must be a huge relief to see that 12 weeks scan go well!!

wonderful news!! :hugs:

Thanks girls :) :hugs:

Skyesmom - I remember you too! It definitely was a massive relief, I've never been so scared in my life - time to relax though! Thank you very much xx

:hi:
Congratulations and welcome, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months:flower:

I'm Lorna, 22, my son will be 3 on Christmas Eve and he was our rainbow after a MC 2 months before at 8 weeks. We are currently expecting

Congrats! I have a 5 month old son :) have a H&H 9 :)
Xx

So sorry to hear about your loss! But Congratulations on your rainbow baby!

I'm Kaleigh, 20 (at the end of this month, and expecting our first- a little girl, called MaKinley Grace :cloud9: She was planned, as well! Her daddy and I couldn't be happier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->