I can not f*#^ing believe it!!!!

:shock: absolutely shocking!!!

I will definitely be mentioning sending out customers email addresses if they email me back again! Hoping they'll just quietly refund, and I never hear from then again though!

Good news though, tried out my birth pool in a box today... and, no leaks!!!! YAY I have a pool, finally! Just as well I didn't leave it til 37-38 weeks to order one. :haha: It' much comfier than the la bassine too, and feels so much stronger, I love it!! :)

Maybe all that other stuff happened for a good reason. Woohoo for a nice comfy birth pool and boo to crap company service.

if you bought it online and emailed them to tell them you didnt want it FOR ANY REASON within 7 WORKING days and you live in the uk you are entitled to a refund including a refund for the postage, even if you unpacked it ect. as set out in the gov guidelines below.

oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/general/oft913.pdf

it dosnt have to be faulty, you just have to not want it anymore. they should even pay for the return of the item to them - hope this helps, it is the law, you should forward the link to them if they still complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->