I can smell EVERYTHING! Anyone else?

PregnantKitty

Reaction score
The very first hint to me that I was pregnant was when I was pumping gas a couple weeks ago and the smell became overpowering and I nearly threw up. There wasn't any spilled tht I could see around me and only one other car was pumping gas and they weren't near me, so the smell shouldnt have been all that strong. :/

So then in the past week, I walk past a house and I can smell what they're cooking in it, I pet my dog and even though he hasn't been in the rain or anything in forever he smells like wet dog to me half of the time, and whew.. the smell of my sons diapers is just.. :sick:

I can smell peoples deoderants when they walk by on the street, what kind of shampoo they used, and everything in between. I feel like a bloodhound. And the smells get so powerful I get nauseated. Blaah...

Anyone else have this issue?

yes I have this same issue I can smell everything literally everything and it too makes me heave :( but its not forever x

Yeah that's me, I also work on a raw meat and fish counter, you can't blame me for calling in sick today! Xx

Yes omg. I still have this!!! I smell moldy stuff ugh. And meats omg. I feel sick now lol

I can completely relate! OH calls me a bloodhound...his deodorant that once drove me wild now drives me insane! Oh the thought...

Yes. I can smell who is in the room with my eyes closed. I think the smells are part of my HG problem. Mildew, body odor, cheese or rot smells make me throw up instantly.

I'm the same. The worst for me is cigarette smoke. Our neighbour 2 doors down smokes in her garden and I swear it's like she is blowing it straight in to my house. It makes me want to vomit :( Dd's dirty nappies have also become almost unbearable!

I agree with the cigarette smoke! Foul..:wacko:

OMG yes, I can smell stuff I didnt even know had a smell! haha

I can smell the chemicals in the air coming from the air con in the car!

YES!!!!!!!!!!! My sniffer is out of control and I swear I am smelling things that aren't even there! This morning I woke up and I swear to you our whole house smelled like garlic!!! We haven't used garlic in a while...so weird.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! My sniffer is out of control and I swear I am smelling things that aren't even there! This morning I woke up and I swear to you our whole house smelled like garlic!!! We haven't used garlic in a while...so weird.

I keep smelling garlic in my kitchen when we haven't cooked with it in forever, either. Though, there's a small clove of it in the kitchen but it's not bad or anything and I should not be able to smell it nearly as strongly as I can. I feel like someome sprayed garlic smelling sir deoderizer all over. LOL.

Though, I love garlic and the smell of it so it's not such a bad thing. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"